Chapter 25

-Julie's POV-

We boarded our plane.
I was still crying and so was Nash.
The whole flight we were just quite but still crying. Nash and I comforted each other the whole way.

I...can't believe this happened.
*5 hours later*

We finally arrived and my mom was there to pick us up.
Then we headed to the hospital. They still had her.
I saw her beautiful face and cried and cried with my mom Nash.
My mom had already arranged the funeral which is in 1 week. On a Sunday.
My sister was then put in a coffin, to someplace where they do the dead persons makeup and dress then nicely.
Nash hugged me and went to his room.
That night I couldn't sleep I was crying regretting all the fights we've had and all the times she warned me about stuff but I still did it.
It's been 2 days I haven't left my room except for food and the restroom. It was 4 am and I decided to look through all my sisters drawers.
Without waking Skylynn.

-still Julie's POV-

She had a lot of stuff then I found an envelope.
'If I die young. Age created: 11'
I opened it and kept it and showed my mom in the morning.
Savannah wanted her funeral to be at a beach and she wanted to be surrounded by pebbles/rocks from the ocean.

She said that she would need and extra chair there for her. And that she would attend her funeral as a ghost.
My mom cried but made sure this is how her funeral was going to be.

I then walked into Nash's room. His eyes were puffy and red.
No words were spoken.
I just walked to him and hugged him

"Nash... Savannah wouldn't want us crying. She would want is living our lives...even if we had to do it without her."
I told nash.

" I know...but I was hopping for a day where I would have gotten to put a ring on her finger."
He then squeezed me.
He was so comforting. I then gave him one last hug and headed back to my room.

Then I just went through some pics of Savannah and I.
I didn't cry I was happy to have had her in my life.

-4 days pass-
Nothing has really happened. But Hayes is coming home tomorrow so I was kinda excited.
I really need him.