"Peter?"

"Harley!" Peter sobbed out, feeling drowsy from holding on so long. "Harley, help, please, I don't know what's happening, please-"

"Hey, hey, it's ok, what's going on?" He asked calmly, his voice relaxing Peter's tensed muscles.

"I don't know - I just - there's a thing - and I don't know what to do, please come," he stuttered, his voice shaky and his body trembling.

"Okay, alright, I'm coming, just stay on the line, alright?"

"I can't-" before he could finish, his body went limp and he collapsed, his body shaking violently. He pulled at the black thing latching onto his body. It stretched, but wouldn't come off.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Peter screamed, struggling to stay afloat in his own possessed mind.

"Pete?" Harley asked, still on the line. Peter's phone had been kicked away somehow, and Harley's voice -which was the only thing helping Peter to stay in control- was bearly audible anymore.

A gut-wrenching sob tore through his chest.

He found himself chanting the same thing over and over.

I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go...

Harley was trying to console him on the other line but wasn't heard over the crying and screaming.

The black substance was starting to come off but was still attached strongly to his limbs. Peter kept on pulling at anything he felt and sobbing in desperation. The second his grip loosened, the thing flew right back onto his chest, covering it once more.

"NO!" Peter yelled at the top of his lungs, his throat aching at the sudden screaming. 

He heard repulsors somewhere near him, but finally lost the battle and sunk back under.

He stood up, feeling refreshed once more. He saw two red and gold suits flying before him.

"Iron-Man! Iron-Lad, Glad you two could make it. Sadly, your little friend is gone, but on the good side, you have me now," he said with a small grin.

Harley landed on the roof in front of him and took a step closer to him as his mask flew open to reveal his face.

"Hey, Pete, I know you're in there... Just fight it, ok? I know you can fight this, I know it," he said softly, taking Peter's hands in his own. Peter pupils dilated before sending him and Tony a look of pure fear and desperation.

It seemed that he wasn't strong enough, because quickly after his eyes went back to normal and he swung a fist as Harley. He dodged, feeling hugely disappointed that he would have to fight him.

Peter tried throwing a few punched and kicks but they did nothing against the metal suit Harley was wearing. Frowning, Harley lifted an arm and aimed it at Peter.

"I'm sorry, Pete," he whispered before shooting him with a beam of power that sent him flying back. He fell onto the floor unconscious. Harley flew over to him and felt his pulse.

He was alive.

He picked him up bridal-style and turned to Tony, who had been sadly watching.

"Let's go."

* * *

Peter's screams filled the room as his back arched in pain. Harley held his hand tightly, softly caressing it with his thumb. He held back tears as he watched his boyfriend scream and howl in pain.

His stomach dropped when Peter did, completely limp. Harley looked up at Bruce.

"There we go, the thing's out of him," he said, holding up a small glass container with a black liquid squirming around inside of it. He must've noticed Harley's clear worry because he added, "he'll be ok," with a reassuring smile.

Peter was carried to his room where he woke up an hour later, wrapped in blankets and Harley's arms. The slight constant pain in his chest was gone, and he felt full of energy, yet he would never give up a moment to cuddle with Harley.

*

A/N: heyyy wow I uploaded twice today omg

I just got this idea and I won't be posting for the next week cuz i'm going to the beach with some friends so yea :/

Also, I'm too tired to fix this so sorry if there are any mistakes 

-Lara