An Oopsie

Jungkook watched with dark eyes as both me and Yoongi walked out the back gates into the garden. And just as he explained, it was filled with gorgeous roses.

Yoongi took off his button up jacket, leaving him in black slacks and a white buttoned up shirt, cuffed at the sleeves. 

No.

I wasn't completely stupid.

And neither was Jungkook.

Of course.

My some place or angle.

He was watching us.

And that fit perfectly into my plan.

I leaned closer to Yoongi, letting my hand fall down to graze his, looping my fingers in his. He blushed, biting his lip, smiling with his gummy smile. "That's cute," He mumbled and I pleaded with all of my heart that Jungkook heard that.

We ended up sitting on a bench, surrounded by yellow roses and thorny bushels. Yoongi didn't say anything, and neither did I, although our fingers remained interlocked.

He plucked a rose, smelling it before he tucked it in my hair, leaving his hand resting in my locks of h/c hair. He stuck his bottom lip out, as though he was pouting. "I've never seen someone so beautiful," he sighed, his eyes falling down my body slowly. 

I smiled. "I don't think you're too bad yourself." But when I thought of the term handsome—the only face that popped in my mind was Jungkook's.

And I didn't like it.

He chuckled lowly. "How old are you? You seem to be my age, shouldn't you be married now?...or perhaps engaged by some means. Beauty doesn't last forever, and the old hags of this age influence beautiful young woman like you to get married early—so when your beauty fades you would already have someone to be with you."

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Is that so?" He smiled, laughing. "No offense or anything, but your really pretty. And I would happily take you as my bride any time. My family is made of the highest of nobles, and I'm sure if you married into a nobles family...MY family...it could raise your families name and you could have all the luxurious items of your dreams."

I froze and I softly smiled,  leaning in and kissing him only cheek.

"Are you already proposing marriage to me?"

He shrugged, pulling me closer to him. "Perhaps. Who wouldn't want to marry a beautiful young lady like you?"

But even through his words, I could see the way his eyes fell to places they shouldn't and how, at every chance he would get, he would move his hand closer to my thigh—longing for something.

He only wanted me for my looks and body.

"Is that so?" I repeated again, him leaning towards me, licking his lips and looking at mine. "Perhaps."

He kissed me and I could feel Jungkooks eyes from over here. 

Ha.

How does he like a taste of this.

I kissed him back, him pushing the kiss deeper. I then began to taste the wine of his tongue and it occurred to me that he was drunk. I could feel his hand move to the inside of my thigh and his other hand fiddling with the zipper on the back.

I realized what was going on.

"Um..."I mumbled pulling away. "Hey I think this is going a little too-" he broke my words with his lips, his grip tightening.

I tried to push him away put it was relentless.

"Stop!," I screamed but he was only taking it further. He unzipped my dress, kissing down my neck, almost to my cleavage. The dress was about falling off.

"Let me go!"

Suddenly I felt arms surround my waist from behind me, pulling me back.

"Get the hell off of her you perverted drunk."

It was Jungkook.