The Vampire that Saved me From his Evil Step Brother.(Chapter 1)

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~

My name is Leah and I am what you would call not normal. This is the story of how I became like this and how I met my 5 best friends.

I used to be normal and have a normal family and live in a normal house in a normal street. But that all changed one day when a vampire took me.  I never thought my life would change like this especially after my mum and sister  and the best friend I could ever ask for...died :( my dad died 4 years ago when I was only 13.

**********************************

I am what you would call popular in school. I have loads of friends and everyone knows me. But I wasn't one of those slaggy bitchy ones. I am rich yeah but I don't go around shouting out like other people in my school do. I just like keeping myself to myself. my boyfriend and my best friend.

 It was a gorgeous summer Monday morning and I woke to my alarm going off playing Heels Over Head by Boys like Girls. got up out of bed and went to my walk in wardrobe and picked out a mini blue/black denim skirt a bright purple vest top and black 6inch stilettos and went to my bathroom and took a nice cool shower to wake me up. When i got out the shower i brushed my teeth and dryed my hair then straightend it. I put on some foundation a bit of eyeline mascara and some lipgloss.

I got dressed packed my bag and ran downstairs and got some breakfast. I got a bowl of Jordan's cereal and a glass of orange juice. I was sitting there when my mum came down in her PJ'S and a dressing gown. She got some breakfast and sat down opposite me.

'So have you got work today mum?' I asked her

 'Yeah but its only for half a day cuz there isn't many clients' she answered me 

 'Oh right'   

 'So me and your sister are going to go shopping when I get back'     

'Wicked, have a good time. I have to go now or else I will be late for school'   

'Okay. Love you gorgeous. See you later' 

  'Yeah love you to mum. Have a good day shopping'

I walked out the door and got into my porche.I drove to school...It takes me about 10 minutes to get school.

When I got to school and I tried to find a free parking place I was a bit late. The bell was about to go and i still hadn’t parked yet. God I hate this place. I managed to park in time. I got out and locked the door and legged it to the door and grabbed my time table from reception. It was my first day back after the summer holidays. I ran to registration just as the door was closing.

'Sorry. I'm so sorry I was late i couldn’t find anywhere to sit the I had to wait ages to get my time table'

'It’s ok Miss Harper, Just take a seat'

I walked to the back where Sophie was sitting and sat in the chair next to her.

'Alright Soph?'

'Yeah I am good thanks. You?'

'I am alright ta.'

We sat in reg for abit while sir took the register and then the bell went for first lesson. I got up with Sophia and walked out of class. I hate I when we have to walk in the corridors because they are quite small and everyone just pushes and you get squished in to people and the lads think it’s a good time to grope at you, they try and feel your boobs or your bum. Is not very nice.

******************************

Please Vote/Comment/Fan and tell me what you think of it this is my second story I have wrote but I didn't get many people voting commenting or fanning so please could you comment vote fan on this story and if you have anytime can you please check out my other story it's called 'the house that took my friend' it's not a very long one cuz it was my first. Thank You

Love Dani.x

*******************************