The Vampire that Saved me from his Evil Step Brother(Chapter 4)

Chapter 4

‘I have had enough of this little girl. Take her to the dungeons and don’t give her food or anything for a week. After she has learnt to behave then you can bring her to me and she can be my ‘maid’.’  Said the scary vampire. 

A felt someone push me forward. It was the vampire with gorgeous eyes. Had he been standing behind me all along?

‘Follow me’ he said in a sexy husky voice.

He walked in front of me and I followed behind him. We walked past the ugly vampire and I gave him the death glare. He showed his fangs and hissed at me, like that would scare me?! 

Wow this house is amazing and it is huge. We walked through a big wooden door and down some narrow steps which were only lit with three candles all the way down. It was starting to get cold down here and I started to shiver.

‘It’s alright I will bring you some blankets and don’t worry I will bring you food as often as I can, but don’t tell anyone, please’ said the cute vampire.

‘Ummm....thank you. By the way what is your name?’

‘My name is Carson Alcotte. And that horrible man out there that was talking to you like shit is my step brother and his name is Damien Black. Whats your name?’

‘My name is Leah Harper. Why did your step brother kill my mum and my friend and then bring me here?’

‘It wasn’t my step brother that actually killed them it was his guard if you could call him that. And I have no Idea he wanted a ‘maid’. Here you are I will bring some food and blankets later on because if I bring them now It will look a bit suspicious’

He put me in a cell with a little metal toilet in the corner. There was no bed or anything. Wow this is going to be so boring. Why would that man kill my only family and then kidnap me why did it have to be me it could have been anyone in the whole world but no it had to be. He can think again if he thinks I am going to be polite and show him respect after he killed my mum and my best friend and put me in this skanky cell.

                             ***

I must of fallen asleep cuz the next thing I know I was being shaken. I quickly jumped up and ran to the corner trying to protect myself.

‘It’s only me Carson. I have just brought you some food and water and a blanket. If anyone ask you were you got the blanket from tell them it was already in here and hide your food under it’ 

‘Thank you so much for giving me this stuff. But why are you doing it?’

‘I don’t know I just feel sorry for you.’

‘Thank you, I Guess’

And then in a blink of an eye he was gone.

**************************

Please Vote/Comment so i know what you think of the story and if you like it because if you guys don’t like there is no point in me carrying on. Thank You

Dani...x