Lunar Assasins

Artemis POV

It has never been the same without Perseus. The hunters are completely numb with shock. There seems to be a hole in my heart. I got a message from Zeus saying "Artemis go to Florida, quick, Gration the giant is there!" So my hunters broke camp and left.
~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

It has been days, we finally found Gration. That's not the hard part. He has an army of 2,900 monsters maybe more! My hunters and I fought bravely but no avail. They rendered our bows useless with broken strings. We were pushed to the lake. Then it happened. 3 things that looked like comets hit the ground. Then the people came. They looked menacing. The one on the left had a shotgun. He had weird armor on and a hood with a mechanical mask. None had any insignias of alliance or anything. The one on the right had the same outfit as the one on the left. Except he had twin swords on his back with a handgun. The one in the middle looked the most frightening. He was a cross between an assassin and a heavy soldier. Like the other two, he had a mask. But his had a skull on the side. He had a sword pulsating with energy. He had an aura like no other. It was stronger than a Giants and a Titans it was even greater that Gaea's aura. I fell like I knew the middle one. He said in a low menacing voice "Delta and Alpha, you know what to do." And they charged. Within minutes only Gration stood. "Who are you!" Said Gration nervously. The one in the middle gave a low deep chuckle. "If you don't know who we are you would know the name Lunar Assassins," at this Gration's eyes widened "NO!!!" He said "stay back!" The middle went up and shots rang out as he killed Gration. Then he turned to us. Gration was not afraid of the hunters but we're afraid of these Lunar Assassins. How did they not come on our radar? His aura was way to powerful. Then the middle said "Artemis, I am Omega this is Delta and this is Alpha, keep in touch if you need help," and he threw her a bracelet. Her heart almost stopped when she read what it said. It said, I will never leave you my love. Then he nodded a portal appeared and they stepped into it. Hmmmmm... This will be an interesting report from father.