Meetings

It had been a week since the rumor of Perseus still being alive. It exploded all over Olympus making Zeus go nuts. But, there were worse news. News that the Giants were coming back stronger than ever, all of them hungering for vengeance.
Olympus
Zeus called a meeting for a discussion on the news of the Giants rise.
"Let us get this meeting started. Artemis, are there any news on the Giants?" Said Zeus
"Yes, father. Enceladus and Polybotes have been amassing an army at the base of Mt. Helens. They've been using the Mist to keep the mortals unaware." Replied Artemis stiffly.
"Hmmm... Very well, does anyone else have anything to report as well?" Questioned Zeus.
A silence.
"Then Artemis, gather your hunters and stop those damn Giants from going any further. Dionysus, alert the best fighters at CHB! They will accompany Artemis' hunters!" Ordered Zeus.
" Wait! Father, I want to go on a search for Perseus! Exclaimed Artemis.
"Shut it Artemis! Perseus is dead! I killed him like the pathetic mortal that he was!"
"How dare you you speak of him that way!"
"Silence girl, I am the king of the gods! You do not speak back to me! This meeting is adjourned!" Growled Zeus as he flashed out of the room.
Meanwhile on Planet XX1_ORIGIN
Omega walked down an elaborate hallway. Instead of his usual weapons and getup, he wore a black suit and red tie. Chaos called a meeting for unknown reasons.
"Ah, Omega, we've been expecting you. Here take a seat." Said Chaos calmly when Omega walked into the huge hall.
"Father, why have you called this meeting?" Asked Omega.
"I've come to tell you that my accursed brother Order has awoken. He poses a serious threat. He has enlisted the Giants, Gaea, and Tartarus' help to take over Earth. I am going to send you to help the Olympians defeat them," said Chaos seriously, waiting for Omega's reaction.
"WHAT!?!" Yelled Omega.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yo, how's it going! Sorry for not updating for one YEAR! Yeah, I feel like a dick for not updating. On the bright side I decided to pick up this story again! I was going to originally make this a Pertemis story, but I'm open to any suggestions. (E.g. Harem) But any way it's your choice if you want lemons or not, and if you want anything to happen in this fanfic then I'll gladly take any suggestions. Alright, I'm done my talk so bye!