Why can't they leave me alone

Song: Hater - Korn

I had found the perfect place under the bridge for the night. Hopefully no one will see me under here and maybe I can get a few hours of sleep. I should have thought more wisely while I was out earlier and grabbed a damn coat...hell a blanket would have been even better. I toss and turn trying to keep warm but my body shivers from all the coldness. I push myself farther up into the corner hoping to get some of the wind off of me but even here it's freaking just as cold. I'm not sure how long I sleep but when I force my eyes open, I can see the morning sun peaking under the bridge.

I roll out and dust myself off as I stand up. Well my first night out on my ass wasn't so bad. I stand off to the side and pee in the grass. Once I zip my pants back up, I walk out into the street. I never thought he would actually throw me out. Hell all these years of yelling about it and beating the shit out of me every time I came home a little fucked up...he always threatened to kick my ass out...I just never believed he would. My mother always found a way around all of his madness...she was the one who kept me in that house under their roof. Hell if it wasn't for her I would have been thrown out a long time ago.

I look up as a school bus passes by and that's when it dawns on me that it must be a Monday...I should go but then again why fucking bother, I freaking hate that place. But my stomach tells me otherwise that I need to go...at least there I can eat breakfast and lunch...maybe I will even put some back for later tonight. If I'm not mistaken my mom has paid up for the remainder of the month.So that's what I do...I head to school...the other place that I hate almost as much as I hate home...wait...what home. I don't even have one of those anymore.

I walk in and go straight to the cafeteria and grab a tray. Scrambled eggs with two slices of bacon and toast along with a carton of milk...the moment the first bite hits my stomach the hunger goes away. I throw the trash away and place the tray in the bin before walking to my first class. I see some of the guys walking down the hall towards me and I try to avoid the jerks but they spot me and in seconds I am thrown into to the bathroom.

I try to fight against them and reach out to grab the sides of the stall but there are four of them...against my little ass and in seconds my head is coming in contact with the water in the bottom of the toilet. I hear one of them flushing the handle over and over. They jerk me out and water slings out everywhere. Tony shoves me against the wall. "The next time I see you even looking at me little sister you gay little fucker it will be the last time." He punches me two times in the stomach while his buddies hold me back.

When they let go I fall to the floor. Adam squats down next me and smirks, "Next time little fairy we won't be as nice." He stands back up and kicks me in the side before walking out the door.Those four have been torturing the shit out of me for the past two years.

 We all use to be friends...back in elementary school but over the years things changed drastically. Back then it wasn't that bad but ever since high school came along and that one stupid party everything changed. That party was the first time I started drinking and I over done it. I was so fucked up that I can't remember anything but there are pictures of me trying to hump everyone...even guys and I guess that's why they think I am into guys...but I'm not.

Drinking was one thing...but then I started sniffing and doing other shit. Stuff that made me really zone out and do fucked up shit. It didn't help that every time I was out hanging out with the crowd that I got wasted and once hooked up with a guy in the closet but we only kissed and I let him jerk me off...but seriously...I was wasted and when I drink I do a lot of crap that I just don't remember.

So this thing about Tony sister is a joke. Hell she would never go out with me and honestly I don't know if I want to even go out with her. And she is pretty don't get me wrong here...it's just she's not what I am into. She only came to me to ask if I could help her with her Biology Project and of course I told her that I would help her. But the thing is I did the whole thing and all I got was a thank you, not even an hug or a kiss on the cheek...hell not even a simple smile. So it kinda pissed me off and that is why I went out and got fucked up. Why I went home plastered and got my ass kicked out for good this time.