p. jisung - falling

Start from the beginning

"You're whipped." Chenle mused.

"I know." You replied, burying your face in your arms as you sighed in defeat.

Your eyes skimmed over the various types of ramen in front of you, before you decided to just get the usual one you bought.

As you were about to go line up for check out your phone began to ring. You let out a breath as you fished your phone out of your pocket and clicked answer.

"Hello?"

"Y/n!" It was Chenle. You could practically picture him bouncing up and down in excitement because of how happy he sounded.

"What's up Chenle?" You asked, now slightly curious as to what the boy wanted to tell you so bad.

"Wait, wait, wait I need to go somewhere no one else can hear me." He whispered into the phone. You laughed at him. You could hear him shuffling around before he started speaking again.

"You won't believe what Jisung just told me."
Now you were definitely curious. "What?" You replied.

Chenle paused for a moment for some dramatic effect before he said, "He's going to confess to the girl he likes later this afternoon."

"Why would that be good news." You said sadly. Chenle sighed, "You're the girl he's seeing this afternoon dummy."

"Oh wait, I am aren't I!" You almost hopped up into the air with joy. "Shit I gotta go, but dress nice tonight." He advised as he ended the call.

Your heart was fluttering and you had butterflies in your stomach as you put your phone back in your pocket.

As you lined up to pay for your ramen you tried to imagine you and Jisung as a couple. You smiled at the thought and the cashier gave you a weird look.

"Oh sorry did you say something?" You questioned. "Did you want your receipt?" The cashier asked looking at you judgementally.

You shook your head and he crumpled it up before tossing it into a bin beside him.

You muttered a small 'bye' before rushing out of the convenience store. You walked back home with a skip in your step.

You tried not to get your hopes up too high, maybe you weren't the only girl he was seeing this afternoon. It was hard not to though.

You bit your lip to hold back a girlish squeal as opened the door to your apartment.

You didn't have much time till you had to meet up with Jisung so you just threw on a nice outfit and made sure you looked your best.

Two hours.

You had waited two hours at Jae's diner for Jisung. You were about to finish up your milkshake and leave when your phone rang, you checked to see Chenle was calling you for the second time that day.

You sighed and answered it.

"Y/n. I am so, so sorry." He apologised.
"It's okay." You mumbled. "My bad for getting my hopes up."