Chapter 16

Robert walking around pacing in his living room waiting for Woods, Getting anxious about the plan would it work

Robert walking around pacing in his living room waiting for Woods, Getting anxious about the plan would it work. Looking around the small room from time to time then glancing at his phone on the kitchen counter. Robert getting more nervous tarts playing with the cloud charm on upon Robert's neck. Hearing his phone chime, Walking towards it seeing a text message from Woods.

The text reads. "I'm outside,Ready?

With that text Robert, Gets his keys from the counter near his phone. Slides his phone in his hoodie pocket turning off the lights. Walking towards the door, Opening the door. Locking it, Closing it behind him. Walking to Woods' car. Woods waiting in the drivers seat. Seeing Robert walking from his front door. Unlocking the door. Robert opens the passenger door. Taking a seat in the passenger seat. Putting his seat belt and and taking a few breaths.

"You ok?" Woods Asks.

Robert nods his head, Then turns to Woods. Robert smiles.

Woods starting the car, Driving away from Robert's house. Back to Hi5 Studios.

Arriving outside of blue base Robert having to wait inside Woods' car until Woods gave Robert the all clear since surprisingly Matt was there earlier. On the way Woods has told Robert that Amanda would help them keep Matt distracted to Drive home to go home. Which must have worked Robert see's Matt rush out of the office and into his Tesla and driving away. Woods coming out blue base, Sam and Connor behind him. Woods unlocking his car with his keys, Robert opening the passenger seat door. Walking out and seeing the view of his two best friends running to him around the car, Crashing into Robert.

"Robert, We missed you." Sam States.

"I missed you both too." Robert States.

All of them let go of the embrace. The trio walking into blue base, The atmosphere feeling different for Robert. It feeling the same way it was the first day. Feeling anxious that someone who is helping out with this plan would get their job fired because helping their old co-worker. Walking into the common office made the atmosphere feel better for Robert. Turning to the black couch, Taking a seat. Looking at the current situation. Sam, Connor, Woods, Mike and Catherine all in the same room.

The plan was that day prior Mike had order a big party bus to have across in-front of Blue Base, Catherine had gotten surround sound speakers, Hired a band to play music around Robert. Sam, Woods and Connor are supposed to make everyone from the bases and out to see Robert sing. Everything was going into plan. Everyone was just waiting for the bus and the band.

Robert looking around seeing Woods next to him holding his hand, Seeing the people that were helping him sitting in silence. Robert needing to talk to the one he loves, Turning to the people were standing in silence. "Do you think you guys can leave the office for a second for a second, I'd like to talk to Woodland in private." Robert States.

Their friends/ co-workers walk out of the small office to leave Robert and Woods to be alone. Robert had gotten cold feet, He was nervous but he just need to be with the boy he loved.

"Is everything ok?" Woods Asks. Robert turning to Woods, "Honestly, Not the best, I am nervous to do this." Robert States. Robert has taken a couple of breaths, Woods pulling Robert close into a side embrace, Robert leaning his head on Woods' shoulder. "Your gonna do great, I promise." Woods reassures. "I hope, I'm just scared to mess things up." Robert States. Woods kisses Robert's forehead. "Your not gonna mess up. It's gonna be great." Woods States.

Sam walks on the office making the couple get off each other. "The bus and band was here." Sam States. Woods and Robert stand up from the couch they were sitting in. Woods and Robert stop in-front of the door, "You ready for this?" Woods Asks. Robert walks up to Woods pressing his lips against his, Breaking the kiss, Holding Woods' hands." "I'm ready now." Robert States.

robert's personal notes 🕊

ok now i know it's been a minute and i am sorry, the next chapter will be, maybe the last chapter but i do plan writing a season 2 of this so, keep an eye for that. also i love all the love i've received from this story. i never expected it to grow this big, i'm so grateful thank u once again

 i never expected it to grow this big, i'm so grateful thank u once again