Seated across from me, he sat back, breathing out roughly.

"My thing is you not only propose to my cousin but have a baby with her, and you turn around and do this?" Mike scolded.

Everyone stared at me, waiting for my response. A3 glared a hole into my forehead but didn't say a word.

"I cheated," I repeated. "No excuses. I messed up my chance with Cyrene. She's the woman I wanted to marry and have kids with. I shitted on it."

"We know that much. We got all that from Celeste when we held her back from kicking your ass. —She was still talking about it even after you left out of the house and sat on the porch." Chance added.

"What she say?" I asked quicker than I should have. I'm confident Cy told her sister everything.

Mike squinted seated next to A3.

Amina spoke, giving me the play by play. "She said you cheated. We were like ok, but you need to calm down before you break something. She kept going on and on about wanting to find out her name. She said your dumbass got played. She called you weak. She hopes your dick falls off, and if it doesn't, she'll make sure to chop it off. She said her sisters too good for you."

"Ok, I get it."

"Who is this girl?" Mike asked cutting to the chase. "How long were you seeing her? Were you seeing her, or was it random? Where did you mess with this girl, when?" 

I sighed, still not wanting to go into details. "It was somebody I knew. On Monday in my office at the new gym."

A3 got up with Lil Dri Dri in his arms and walked out, leaving everyone else puzzled.

He realized it was the same day after I got off the phone with him it happened.

"Damn, Troy. How did Cyrene find out? She caught you?" Mike questioned further. I only told him I cheated that day he came to get Rai. If Tron wasn't there, I'm pretty sure we would've fought.

Mike went on about how Cyrene came here and created a life with me, to just throw all that away.

"I told her what happened. That same night when she came home from work, I told her." I expressed.

"How did it get from us coming over uncuffing my cousin and getting a ring off your balls to this? I thought y'all we're good." Mike continued questioning.

I roughly ran my hands through my hair. "I'm still trying to piece it together. I still can't believe my own damn self."

They waited for me to keep going.

"That's all I'm willing to say. I'm not about to make excuses. I just need to know how to get through to her. I'm not good at this relationship stuff." I sat back.

"Clearly, and I'm not helping you get back with my cousin. After you stepped out on her. Hell no." Mike snorted. "And I know for damn sure Auntie Tess and Uncle Matthew won't stand for it."

I sighed, thinking about how disappointed her parents will be. Hell, even my parents.

That's why I need a conversation with Cy. I don't want to put too much of our business out there without her knowledge. I'm good with not telling everything if that's what she wants to do.

"I'm not asking for your help to get her back. I need to know what I should do. She won't say shit to me."

I miss her little mean ass.

"What made you agree to it? What girl did you know? Do I know her?" Amina questioned, trying to piece it all together.

"Just know I messed up. I regret it, and I'm sorry." I palmed my face in my hands. I stayed like that for awhile. I was thankful they stopped talking.