When you brush their hair

You can request scenarios. I don't do requests involving children though.

Charlie:

She loves when you brush her hair since it spares her time. So now she can do paperwork while you brush her hair for her. Sometimes to repay you she will brush your hair/fur/hood in return.

Vaggie:

She doesn't mind. As long as you don't hurt her or do another hairstyle in her hair. While you're brushing her hair she will usually rant on about something annoying that's happening at the hotel or just tell you about her day.

Cherri Bomb:

She likes to have her hair messy since it will just get messed up during fights anyways. After fights you will usually brush her hair. She doesn't like it very much since her hair has a lot of knots and it hurts whenever you brush her hair.

Niffty:

She likes everything to be perfect, including her hair so you are not allowed to touch it. Instead she will brush your hair while scolding you for the knots in it.

Angel Dust:

He loves the feeling when you brush his hair so he always let's you brush his hair and stroke his hair. When your finished brushing his hair/fur he will kiss you all over your face as a thank you.

Alastor:

At first he always leaned away with a "what the fuck are you doing" kind of look but eventually he let you be. At first he found it weird when you brushed his hair and was confused to why you like brushing his hair but he enjoyed the feeling so he let you do it.

Husk:

He doesn't like when you mess up his fur so you don't touch his fur. But sometimes you can't help but pet him since his fur is so fun to pet. At first he will be annoyed then just let you be.

Sir Pentious: (I'm not sure if it's called a hood or something else...)

He likes when you pet his hood. It relaxes him. So whenever he is stressed or angry you will just pet his hood and say words to comfort him to calm him down. Whenever you pet his hood he will usually lean against you and relax against you.