~Chapter 1: Supermarket Add~

Today, it was your turn to go buy food for the rest of the week, but you felt really lazy and wouldn't move out of your bed.

You looked through your room's window: the sun was shining so bright that you couldn't stare at it for ten seconds long without feeling as if your (e/c) eyes were burning.

You sighed. You realized that, at least, going to your local supermarket will maybe let you go outside for some minutes.

You stood up and walked to your wardrobe. You wore your favorite (f/c) shirt with black jeans and put your (s/f/c) shoes on. You then walked to the front door. Your mother saw you and stood right behind you. "Don't forget to take your wallet, (y/n)" she said smiling at you while she was holding your wallet. You thanked her and step outside.

The sun felt so warm on your soft skin. You felt like you were stuck inside of a microwave, like some spinach can or some random steak that you only eat when you don't have the time to cook. Comparing yourself to some food made you smile: you're way too creative sometimes.

Your local supermarket wasn't that far away from your parents' house so you arrived pretty quickly. "There aren't that many people today. I guess I can go home pretty faster than the other times." you thought.

You took a cart and started your stroll.

{Quick time skip}

It went pretty fast. When you were about to leave, you decided to stop in front of the "Add Board". "The Add Board" was a normal wooden board, but people would usually stick some "I need a babysitter" or "Rent my car !" ads. It was your shopping routine: you buy and look at the ads, hoping that you could find a cheap flat renting or some small weekend job.

There were only two things that caught your attention. The first one was a piece of paper a bit ripped who made you think it was older than the other ads. It said:

" SMALL HOUSE, SOUTH CLAYHILL

We need someone who can keep an eye on the kid that lives with us. My other housemates are also really busy because of work, and we won't call his dad for personal reasons. We only have enough money to pay our bills, so in exchange, we'll let you rent our house for free. Here's our phone number:"

You also gave your attention to another ripped paper. It had a pitty font and writing but you still could read what it said:

" мιѕѕιиg ƒяιєи∂ѕ

нι. мγ ƒяιєи∂ѕ нανє ωєиτ το ωοяκ αи∂ τнєι иєνєя ϲοмє нοмє. ℓαѕτ ѕєєи ιи ϲℓαγhιℓℓ. нєяє'ѕ τнє οиℓγ f̸o̸t̸o̸ ρнοτο ι нανє."

Followed by a really ugly kid's drawing. There was what appears to be a red mop and a green... thing. It also said:

" ιƒ γου ƒιи∂ τнєм ι ϲαи gινє γου αиγτнιиg ! ι иєє∂ мγ ƒяιєи∂ѕ"

You noticed that the last place where they were seen was Clayhill too. You took both of the papers with you and went back home.