"Goodnight, bubba."

-
Wednesday, January 6th

-Wednesday, January 6th

^ Hope's Outfit

"Come on, baby. You've gotta get up." Billie mumbled, shaking me awake.

"Why?" I dragged out.

"You gotta go to school."

I frowned and buried my face into my pillow, then let out a scream. "I don't wanna go to school." I whined tiredly.

"Too bad, I guess. You don't wanna miss another day. Imagine all of the work you've already missed." She pointed out.

I groaned and sat up. "Do I have too?" She nodded and I let out a loud sigh. I got up from my bed and walked over to my closet, grabbing an outfit. I slipped out of the t-shirt I was wearing and pulled the outfit on. I walked out of my closet and Billie let out a low whistle.

"Damn, you look hot as hell right now." She complimented, looking me up and down.

I smiled shyly, walking over to the bed where she was still sat down. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her's quickly. "Thank you."

She cupped my cheek and pulled me down again, crashing her lips into mine. We kissed for a few minutes before we pulled away for air. "I'm not gonna be at school today."

I frowned. "Why not?"

"My doctor's excuse is for today too. So my arm can heal some more or something, I don't fucking know." She shrugged.

"Fuck." I grumbled. I sat down on the bed, embracing her in a hug.

"You'll be fine, baby." She assured. "If there's any problems, call me and I'll beat a bitch's ass." She smiled, tickling my side a little.

I grinned, pushing her hand away. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

I tightened my hand around Lexi's hand as we made our way to first block. She turned to look at me. "You'll be fine, alright? You've got at least one class with all of us. It's gonna be okay." She reassured me for the third time.

"I know. I'm just nervous." I sighed. "I don't want to see Maddy."

"You don't have a class with her and you'll have one of us with you throughout the day. Not to mention, you'll be on your way home after third block because you're smart as fuck."