MOVING IN

Kevin
After Veronica left to go at Jughead's place, I was thinking about some ways to escape from Hiram. Well yeah, the last time I saw him, he was trying to murder me, so I don't even have the courage to call him"dad".

(After a while)

Veronica was back, but she was smiling. She ran up to me and hugged me very tight. She seemed really happy!

"Hey! What happened? Last time I saw you, you were crying with black tears. What changed?" asked I and her eyes started watering.

"You won't believe it! Jug, invited us to live with him, for as long as we want! He is literally the best. And those tears that I try to hold, are from happiness."

W. O. W! I couldn't believe it, Jughead invited us to live with him? That's amazing!!! It means that, Hiram won't even see us, when he comes back. "Let's go and pack our things, Veronica!" said I and ran to my room, starting to pack my stuff. After a while, everything was packed, into big suitcases and we headed to Jughead's.

"Isn't this perfect, Ron?"

"Yes, Kev! I lo-"

She stopped and looked at me. Well that was new! I was amazed! Veronica loves Jughead!!! I totally ship them with Chers and I call captain of this ship!!!!

Veronica
Oh. My. Gosh! I almost told Kevin that I love Jughead. I immediately stopped and looked at him, but as it seemed, he had understood what was I about to say, because an incredibly huge smile had appeared on his face.

"Don't tell anyone, pleaseee! Not even him!" I begged and Kevin nodded. I really didn't want anyone to know and especially Jughead. After a few minutes, we arrived at his trailer. I knocked the door and when he opened he greeted us. I smiled at him.

"Hey you, guys!"

"Hey, man! My sis told me everything. Thank you a lot!"

"It's my pleasure, Kev. Veronica, do need any help with your baggage?"

"Ohh what a gentleman! Yes, please!"

We all laughed, because my baggage was too heavy and I was about to fall. I handed Jughead the suitcases. He was a real gentleman.

"Sooo uhh, guys, there is only one bed, so Kev, you can share it with Veronica and I'll make myself comfortable on the couch."

"What? Nooo!"

"Yea, Kev's right. It's your house after all."

"We will sleep on the couch, Jug." added Kevin and I nodded. Then, Jughead suggested, to share the bed with him and Kevin said that he'll take the couch. We all agreed on that and went for launch at Pop's, 'cause we were kinda hungry.

(At night)
It was pretty late and Kevin was already asleep on the couch, so I went to Jughead's room and brushed my teeth.

"Do you want the left or the right side?"

Asked Jughead and I chose the left. I put on a baggy shirt and laid on the bed, but before I fell asleep, I looked at Jughead who was peacefully sleeping.
"Thank you for everything!" I whispered to him, but he couldn't hear. I covered myself with the blanket and fell asleep too.

Hey guys!!! I am back and I wish to all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2020 it is! Thank you all for reading my story. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and I would also like to inform you, that I'll update one more too the same day. Don't forget to vote<3<3<3

~~~~~~~~~~😚😚xoxoxoxo