🌸 Chapter 10 🌸

Start from the beginning

Tamaki let out a soft moan, feeling pleasure surging through his system. He wrapped his arms around her slim hips, his big hands roaming on her back.

Suddenly, Tamaki slipped his hand under her shirt. This caught her off guard, causing her actions to come to a halt. She untangled herself from him and darted her gaze to somewhere else.

"W-we should go down stairs now, Tamaki... Everyone is probably waiting for us." Izuku changed the subject almost immediately. Tamaki hurriedly nodded, not wanting to be alone with her any longer. If they were together, alone, then it would become a big problem for both of them.

Tamaki got off the bed. He extended his arm to her. "Can we hold hands...?" He asked, a shy smile curved on his lips. Izuku returned the smile and held his hand.

•••••

Downstairs,
Common area...

Third Person's POV

"OH MY GOSH! GUYS, THE DREAM COUPLE IS HERE!!!" Mina announced to all her friends, gaining their attention. Everyone turned to her direction, and saw the new couple. Both were holding hands embarrassingly, before they broke off the hold in unison. They covered their scarlet faces in embarrassment.

"Aww~" The girls - excluding Eri - squealed in excitement. Mirio mustered a small smile for them. It seemed more like a forced smile.

'They are finally together... So I shouldn't...' Mirio clenched his palm into firm fist. "Mirio-san...? Are you okay?" Eri's voice brought him back into reality. He turned to look at the worried little girl, her head tilted slightly in curiosity.

The goldenette mustered a grin for her and ruffled her silver hair playfully. "I'm fine. Just feel a little hungry!" He exclaimed reassuringly.

Eri pulled out a chocolate bar from her dress pocket. She gave it to her savior- Mirio. "You can have my chocolate. It's yummy! Ochako-san gave it to me but I'm not hungry, so you can eat my chocolate, Mirio-san!" She said earnestly.

Mirio felt he was going to tear up. "Eri-chan, can I hug you?" He said with sparkly eyes. Her innocence that shone brightly moved his heart. "Sure! I love hugs!" She opened her arms widely and surged forward and hugged the teenage boy.

Wow, he felt so blessed to be hugged by a very pure girl.

Anyway, Mina had forced Izuku and Tamaki to sit at the same table for their breakfast. The two precious beings sat facing each other, shyly looking away.

The breakfast was already prepared for the new couple. "Come on. Enjoy your breakfast together! We won't disturb you two, Amajiki-senpai, Midoriya!" Mina excused herself, along with a mischievous grin plastering on her pink face.

Both of them heated up upon hearing her statement. Izuku already covered her face in embarrassment, while Tamaki hung his head low, staring at the floor silently.
".... Do you want to eat...or not?" Izuku spoke up, breaking the awkward silence between them. "O-of course I-I want to eat you- I MEAN I WANT TO EAT WITH YOU!" Realizing his mistakes in wording his sentence, he immediately corrected his statement.

Izuku's cheeks burnt red once again. Her fists were trembling violently from the extreme embarrassment overwhelming her. "T-then, let's start eating, Tamaki." She picked up the chopsticks and broke it apart. Tamaki observed her in turbelence.

"Okay....."

'She didn't... Think I'm a pervert, right? Because...what I said just now is easy to be misunderstood.' His lips quivered in nervousness.

Izuku suddenly stopped eating. She looked up to Tamaki with flushed face. "Y-You know what.. You don't have to take things slowly... Because... The moment I fell in love with you... I have decided to be with you forever. I made an oath to make you happy, for the rest of my life. So... I don't mind if you want to.." Her harlequin irises glimmered, a sign she was being sincere with him.
Her words really touched his feelings. He was awed by her sincerity and determination. This caused him to muster a happy smile for her.

"Thank you, Izuku... You are so kind. I feel like I don't deserve you. "

"Tamaki..."

Izuku reached out her hand and held his hand that was lying on the dining table. She smiled softly at her shy boyfriend. "You are kind too,
Tamaki. "

She whispered meaningfully to him. His indigo pupils sparkled with stars. Izuku chuckled and picked up her chopstick. She held the egg rolls in her plate and gave it to Tamaki.

"Here. I will give you my egg. Say 'ahh'. " She said cutely, causing him to blush. He opened his mouth and she fed the egg roll to him.

"Dewishious." Tamaki said while chewing the egg roll in his mouth. Izuku laughed in joy, and they enjoyed their first breakfast together...