🌸 Prologue 🌸

"So precious

"So precious..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

U.A. High School,
Lunchbreak...

Third Person's POV

Ugh...heavy....

Tamaki was carrying a mountain of his classmates' exercise books. He was told by the class representive to send them to the teacher's office since he was busy. He had nothing else to do so he just agreed blindly.

"Ugh..." The ravenette sighed, his body kept swinging back and forth due to instability. He almost fell a few times, but luckily managed to gather himself. He could feel people's eyes on him, which made the poor boy shivered in anxiousness.

'I want to hide, I want to hide, I want to hide. Please, just let me hide-'

All of a sudden, Tamaki bumped into someone. The books littered everywhere in the hallway. It was such a mess that he was embarrassed of himself for causing such ruckus.

'I'm a failure...' The midnight blue-haired boy thought in dismay, head hanging low to avoid any unwanted eye contact. The person he bumped into breathed out a pain-filled hiss while he just resulted to heavy silence.

Silently, Tamaki collected all the books back in such a slow motion. "I-I'm so sorry, Senpai! Are you okay?" A feminine voice -- full of guilt -- spoke up panickally, catching his attention. He hesitantly rose his head up, only for his nightsky blue irises meet a pair of emerald eyes.

"Amajiki-senpai, what is the matter? Do you need help?" Izuku asked her upperclassman, eyes flickered with concern. But the dark-haired male didn't reply to her question. He just stared- more like, admired her pretty freckled face.

Izuku tilted her head to the side a bit, sweat rolled down the side of her face. Confusion was written on her feature. Why didn't he respond to her?

"Um... Amajiki-senpai?" The curly-haired wannabe heroine tapped his shoulder lightly, attempting to break him out of his thought.

Shocked by the sudden physical contact, Tamaki let out a soft squeak of surprise. Izuku backed down upon hearing it. His face went ablazed instantly, realizing the fact he had embarrassed himself in front of...his crush.

"Amajiki-senpai, it is fine! No need to panic. It is me, Midoriya from Class 1-A." Izuku introduced herself again, hoping this would ease up his anxiousness. "I-I know you..." His voice was on the lowest volume, that she could barely hear him.

"Pardon me?" The female greenette leaned closer to his face to get a better hearing. Tamaki's face turned brighter red. "I know you, Mi-Midoriya..." He murmured with nervousness , body shivering violently.

The girl stayed silent for quite a while, before her soft lips curled up into a smile. "That is good to hear! I thought you already forgot me!" She exclaimed jokingly, rubbing the back of her head.

'There is no way I can forget you...' The male thought, looking down to the floor back, too shy to stare at her cute smiley face for a long time. He slowly collected all the books back.

"Are you going to deliver all these books to the teacher's office?"

"Y...yeah..."

"Oh,um... May I help then? As a token of apology for bumping into you..."

Hearing her offer for assistance, pang Tamaki's poor heart with guilt. He didn't want to trouble Izuku with his work.

The male student picked up the mountain of books again, eyes avoiding from meeting hers. "I.. It is fine. I can handle this mysel-" But before he could finish, he almost fell forward, again. Luckily, Izuku was there to support him from the front.

His cheeks heated up. Chuckling at his shyness, Izuku said softly to him,

"Guess I will still lend you a hand." With that, the ninth holder of One For All took half of the books from him. Tamaki tried to stop her, but she insisted strongly.

"Think of this as a 'getting to know each other better' session, alright? I have been wanting to chat with you too, Senpai." A wide smile rounded her eyes that were eyes shut close, and faint rosey pink shades tinted her adorable face.

Tamaki's poor heart couldn't take such cuteness of his crush. His heart was beating rapidly inside. 'So precious...' He internally admitted. Well, there was no way he would admit here, in front of her.

"Okay then." Giving in to her, Tamaki let Izuku assisted him. The two headed to the teacher's office, as they chatted about various things.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Meanwhile,
Somewhere among the crowds...

"Amajiki-kun is more shy than usual! He is really in love with Midoriya-san!" Nejire beamed out, smiling at Mirio widely. The blonde-haired male just rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, you are right." He agreed, grinning at his female friend, though his heart ached a little.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A/N - Hello everyone! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Omg, I don't know why but I feel all fuzzy when I write this-

Also, quick note! Mirio didn't lose his Quirk in this story cuz I still want him to be a hero! So he is still in U.A.

Hope you all enjoy this fluffy chapter! UwU