🌸 Chapter 10 🌸

"I have decided to be with you forever

"I have decided to be with you forever..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Class 1-A Dorm,
Izuku's room,
Morning...

Third Person's POV

Tamaki nibbled gently on Izuku's bottom lip, asking for entrance. She willingly parted her mouth for him, her slender arms wrapped around his neck. Tamaki leaned closer to deepen the kiss they shared. Both of them felt their bodies heating up.

"T-Tamaki, ah.." Izuku breathed out unevenly between the kisses. Her face brightened up with thousand of red shades. Her emerald eyes gazed into his dark indigo irises.

Both of them broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting them. "Izuku..." Tamaki stared at her face in such a needy way. He moved down to her neck, before his teeth began nibbling on her smooth skin.

"Ah!" The female let out a whimper of pleasure, shocked to receive a new, foreign kind of treatment, especially from him.

Izuku wandered her fingers through Tamaki's midnight blue locks, her harlequin eyes lidded with anticipation. Tamaki was still busy marking her neck and collarbone, leaving dark, noticeable hickeys here and there.

"Hm, ah... Tamaki... Ngh..." Izuku's lips quivered, her body started to grow weak under his unexpected tempting touch.

Several moments flew by, Tamaki lifted his head up again. His gaze fixed on her reddened face. Pink shades creeped up to his cheeks. He looked away from her in embarrassment.

"So-Sorry, Izuku... Are you okay?" The ravenette asked worriedly, but still averting his eyes from meeting hers. Izuku lightly touched the dark marks she left on her neck and collarbone.

"I-I'm fine.. And it's alright. I don't mind." Izuku assured, tugging a convincing smile for him. Tamaki turned back to her, guilt and concern evident on his handsome face.

"...but it is a bit unfair that you are the only one to get to touch me. S-so, as exchange... Can I..." The wannabe heroine looked at his face shyly. "Say whatever you want, Izuku. I... I will do my best to make you happy." Tamaki hesitantly reached out his hand to her face, his nimble fingers caressing her cheeks.

"...can I touch your ear?" Excitement sparked in her big, round eyes upon saying those words. Tamaki turned beet red after hearing her surprising - but okay - request.

"S-sure! You have my permission." Tamaki got closer to her face, closing the gaps between them. Izuku gasped in happiness and hugged his neck joyfully. "Thank you, Tamaki..." She whispered softly into his ear.

Curiously, Izuku caressed his pointy ear, gently touching the tip. A strange urge to kiss his ear growed within her. Without asking herself further, she kissed his earlobe softly.