Khun snapped, "I know, under normal circumstances that would be true."

"I'll meet the administrator of this floor myself, and take the test." the supervisors looked at him shocked. 

"I heard that although the supervisors carry out the test now, the administrator has the supreme authority on all the tests. If I get permission from the administrator for Michel to rejoin the group, your rule regarding the injury and failure would be invalid right?" He said, his expression unchanging. "so I'll take the test from the administrator to get permission for Michel Light to re-join the game." 

Khun continued Bluffing his way. "I'm sorry, there is another reason why people don't take that test. there is a pre-requisition to take that test." Hansung Yu stopped Khun from continuing babbling on. "you must be an irregular like Jahad or Urek Mazino."

Khun looked at him taken aback, he gritted his teeth. "wait!" Bam shot up from his seat. "please! I'll take the test!"

"Mr. Bam. didn't I just tell you? to take the test, you must be-" Bam snapped, "it doesn't matter! because I'm... I'm... an Irregular!" Our eyes went wide. damn! I wish I enough guts to tell everyone I'm an irregular like him.

~

we sat down in a circle on the big platform. "I thought there was something odd about Bam. But I never expected He was an Irregular..." he trailed off. everyone else was silent. "so, what's an irregular? why are you all so serious?" A girl asked. "an irregular is not chosen like us. they opened the door by themselves without being chosen." Shibisu explained. "well, first it violates the rules of the tower. and there has been chaos every time an irregular has entered the tower. the people in the central tower hate and fear irregulars."

"so...w-what now? when Bam left, the supervisor told us who passed that we need to think about taking the same test Bam is going to take or take a different test! what should we do?" she voiced.

"of... of course we won't help! we can't ruin our lives just to help that baby, right?" the pickle snapped. "didn't you pass because of Bam?" Hatz added, shadows looming over his eyes. "ye-yeah that true! But think! It's insane to help him! don't you agree!?"

"yeah... I agree..." I looked aside, shocked. "I feel sorry for Bam, but I can't help an irregular," he said softly. my eyes went wide out of disbelief. "Khun!??"

"you...earrings!? How can you say that!?" Hatz marched over to Khun. "I don't like it!" Khun snapped back, "But I don't have a choice. I can't help an irregular. If people knew that I helped an irregular, it would be the end of me! I could even get kicked out of the family!"

His voice softened up, trembling. "Damn... if I knew he was an irregular... I wouldn't have helped him at all..." I looked at him, my eyes still wide. what would have happened if I told him I entered the tower myself..?

"B...Bastard! You coward!" Hatz raised his fist. Khun was slammed down on the ground, but not because of the swordsman. "you... crocodile..." Khun wiped off the blood from his mouth. "hmph. you stupid turtles. all cowering under your shells in fear. that's why you're no more than a turtle." Rak stared at each and every one of us. "You never lift your heads up because of fear. I'm following him. I'm not afraid of the consequences. I don't want to lose my prey." he walked towards the exit, out the room. 

"I'm going too," Anaak announced. "A-Anaak!"

"I don't really care, but I think it's better than staying with a cowering traitor, who would betray his friends to keep his family name." Anaak dragged shibisu by the collar and Hatz followed after her. "Where are you going?!" the blond girl shouted after them. Endorsi gave out a sigh. "I'm in too."

"E-Even you! W-wait!! Take me with you!"

one by one, everyone left the room. I stood up from the ground and stood in front of him. "(y/n)," he whispered weakly. I breathed, "I understand where you're coming from. But I've been disowned by my family multiple times now. the only reason I wasn't kicked out is that I'm from the main family." I turned my heels and walked off, "but I would rather be kicked out than to keep the name of a family that would disown you for helping a friend."

~

HAH! just kidding, "YA CAN'T TRICK ME THAT EASILY BITCH-" I turned around again, sitting next to him. "haaah. I may be dumb but I know your tricks. I just wanted to sound cool." I laid my back and stared at the ceiling. "Did I sound cool?" he shook his head, laughing. "yeah, you did."

"besides~ how can I forget that you're already kicked out lol?" I laughed alongside him. it died down after some time, "y'know Khun... you got me in the first half. not gonna lie." he smiled, "did I?" I sat up straight.

"you did! you scared me too!" I pulled out a handkerchief from my pocket, wiping the blood from the edge of Khun's mouth. "hey turtles. It's all over. stand up. all the other stupid turtles are taking the test." Rak walked in front of us. "you're getting better huh?"

the crocodile huffed. "I'm the only crocodile who knows what's inside the shell." he said, "you sneaky turtle."

they grinned at each other. "you called yourself a crocodile." Khun pointed out. Rak snapped at him, "Wh-what!? No, I didn't! I'm Rak Wraithraiser!!" 

"guys we were having a moment."

~~~~~~

Lmao. If you guys didn't know, I've already reached the hell train arc. I have 23 chapters or more already prepared in my drafts. So yeah lol.