Getting Ready 12

Charlies Pov

Friday has come. Tonight was prom.

All week Andy stayed away. I assumed because he thought i was mad at him. Last night though we talked. Apparently Juliet isn't going to prom. Shes not even gonna be at school today.

Andy asked me to go with him to prom. I was happy. I wanted to scream and dance around my room. I thought that Andy might actually like me but Juliet is holding him back because we almost kissed last night.

"Rocky! Ready for tonight's plan?" Anthony asked. I looked up to my friends with a big smile on my face. I couldn't stop smiling after Andy left my room last night.

"Whoa. What's got you all happy and smiling like a maniac?" Alice asked then kinda getting the hint.

"No need for the plan guys." They all gave me dumb founded looks like i was crazy. We spent hours trying to come up with the plan. It was very elaborate and foolish.

"Spill the tea sis." Nathan said as we all sat on the ground against the lockers in a circle. I smiled and began explaining.

"Last night Andy came in my room and he was just seeing what was up with me. I didnt tell him much." They were focused on my story. They wanted to know more. "He told me Juliet wasnt going to prom. She was busy with family. We were joking around and we almost kissed." The guys got all excited and they started to screech and giggle with joy.

"Girl!!! You should've. You should've told him your feelings while you were at it." I laughed at Alice's remark and rolled my eyes.

"Amy interrupted us and told us to go to bed. So before heading out my room Andy said 'why don't you go to prom with me?'" They screeched once more. This time were getting stares from a lot of people in the halls and people telling us to shut up.

"This is good news! Girl we gotta go home and get you ready!" Anthony screeched, jumping up from the ground and grabbing his stuff out his locker. Im glad to see that hes not mad im not going with him.

"And things go hay wire at prom tonight, we will be there." This is either gonna be a fun night or a disastrous one.

~~~~~~~

After school was over the guys came over to the house to get me ready for prom. Andy drove us home and then the four of us run up the stairs to my room.

"I call make up!" Alice called out. And she got started on the make up, doing hers to. The boys got ready with Andy instead of helping me cause they wanted to be surprised too.

After an hour Alice was done with my make up. It was pretty and matched my dress which was black with yellow stars matching the theme of prom.

~~~

~~~

Once we all dressed and ready we started to head down stairs. I can hear all the guys shushing each other as they heard us walking down. As i came in view of everyone i looked to Andy whose eyes were big and he had on a huge smile.

"Wow!" Nathan said simply than looking over to Chris.

"Shes hot!" Anthony said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I walked up to Andy as he just looked and smiled.

"Your gorgeous." He smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Awww. You two are so cute together. Photos!!" Amy grabbed her camera and demanded pictures before me leave. First she wanted a couple of me and Andy then some with just me and the guys then all of us. It was a lot of pictures but it was fun.

"Alright mom. Thats enough pictures. We gotta get going." Andy said and Amy groaned.

"Oh alright. Have fun you guys. Dont get into trouble you two." She pointed to me and Andy and we just laughed.

"Remember what i said Andy. Have fun!" Chris sounded like he gave Andy a death statement. I had no clue what that was about. We just head out the door and headed to the place prom was being held at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andys pov

As soon as school was over i drove Charlie and her friends home so we can get ready. The boys got ready with me while Alice was helping Charlie. I couldn't wait to see what she looked like.

Me, Nathan and Anthony got ready earlier than the girls did so we headed down stairs.

"Aww. Look how handsome my boy is." Mom came running up to me and kissed my cheek. The boys just chuckled. "You excited for tonight?" I nodded my head and dad came over to save me from mom. He took me by the shoulder and tuned me around.

"Now listen here son." He whispered. Oh here goes the "talk". "You best be on your best behavior. Dont hurt that girls feelings got it?" I gulped and slowly nodded my head. "And if you happen to get lucky tonight use a condom."

"Dad!!" I whined and he just laughed. So did the guys as they heard every bit of it. We all quieted down when we heard the girls come down.

Once Charlie came in view, i couldn't believe what i was looking at. My heart skipped a beat. She was the most beautiful thing I've seen. She looked better than Juliet could ever.

"Wow!" Nathan exclaimed and did a wolf whistle.

"Shes hot!" Anthony said getting a little excited. Charlie walked up to me and i just couldn't stop smiling. She was beautiful.

"Your gorgeous." I said and she just smiled. I gave her a hug and my mom wanted pictures before we left.

"Remember what i said Andy. Have fun!" Dad said before we left out the door and headed to prom.