part one

hey my name is Taylor brown.I'm 17.I live in england.there is this boy name zayn.he bullies me everyday. he did it since i was in sixth grade and now I'm in 12th grade.

I live with my mom.my dad left me when I was 3.

morning

Taylor you have to get up for school my mom said.

I don't want to go to school I said.I was tired with all this bullying.I got out of bed and went to my bathroom.

are you up sweetie she said.omg stop asking questions.

yes mom I'm up I'm going to take a shower I yelled back.

I got undressed and turned on the water.I had cuts and bruses.the warm water helps it not hurt as much.

I washed my body.washed my hair then I got out.it only took five minutes.

I got out the bathroom and went to my bedroom.I then went to my closet.

what should I wear I said.I have a lot of nice cloths.I decide to wear black  jeans with a blue shirt with a red heart in the middle.

I went downstairs to the smell of my moms cooking.good morning mom what are you making I asked.

I'm making eggs and pancakes she said.I can't lie its very good when she makes it.

good I'm really hungry.I did not eat last night I said.my mom put my plate in front of me.

here's your food she said.it looks soooo delicious. I ate my food and went back to my room.all I had to do was do my hair.and get my bag ready.

20 minutes later

I got finished getting ready and grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

mom I'm going now.I love you I said.I grabbed my phone and bag.then I walked out the door.

I walk to school everyday.I was half way to my school when I bump into someone.

i-I'm so sorry I said.

its ok.wait hi Taylor.we meet again.before I could answer my face was in pain.

what was that for I said.

that was for being ugly zayn said.then he punches me in my  stomach.I was now laying on the ground.

he then kicks me in my face again and again and again.I tryed to get back up.I was standing up on my feet while I get back up.

ouch I said a little bit to loud.zayn ran back to me and pushed me to the ground.I hit my head real hard.

zayn p.o.v

Taylor was on the ground so I walked away.them I heard Taylor saying ouch.I turned around and she was standing up.I ran back to her and pushed her to the ground.her head hit the ground.then I kicked her.after a couple of seconds she passed out.I saw her eyes close.I got so scared and left.

8 hours later.

I woke up to the worst headache in my life.I tryed to get up but I couldn't. I noticed that my head was bleading.my eyes were getting  blurry and I saw a man figure walking my way.then it went black.

later that day

I woke up in a different room that I never been in before.

hello I said out loud.

hey love.I saw you on the floor just laying there.then you were getting up,then fell in conscious the man said.

um can I ask you a question I asked.