My child I knows what you think, and I understand you so much... I understand that... you do not get to understand what you are really destined for but you will know, for something they have my medallion you are Orko the great!  And nobody will say the opposite... Even if you don't believe it, Adam and all your friends believe in you even if you can't see it and notice it... You have already reached your wand and then you will reach your destination, and whatever happens...  Do not be afraid... Do not be afraid of your destiny, always go ahead my child...

I hugged her with all my strength, feel her and receive her caresses... they really give me nostalgia and I don't want her to leave... I never want to leave her side...

My child... the time has come... just go up and on... you'll see that everything will be fine, I'll always be with you .. no matter what happens.

💫 ........... 💫

I woke up.

Look up at a light that literally killed my eyes, when it is calm, I look around me.

I was on one of the stretchers of the eternia hospital, I turned my head and then realized that it was woven on all sides of my body and even some cooked parts.  Apparently I received many operations... they have seen my face?!?!?  Although I didn't feel undressed there, I still had my hat on.

I turned my head and watched the small table next to me, in it there were flowers, books which were my favorites, letters and balloons.  I was really in a coma for a long time... And next to the table a chair that looked straight at me.  Apparently there was someone who visited me often.

I stared at the ceiling... the silence of the hospital room was somewhat awkward, and the sounds of the machine that motorized my heartbeats and the other that helped me breathe... I also spent a long time while I was with the  Eyes closed thinking.

When I remembered my mother, I desperately looked at my chest to see that my chain was resting on the table.  I was relieved too much.. I really don't know what I would do without it.

When I suddenly began to hear a step coming from outside the door of my room.  The door opened and a nurse came out of it.  She was a young girl, somewhat short and had green Fluo glasses.  She seemed to be very kind and then turned to see me.

"Oh!  Did you wake up  What a joy!  Your friends will be happy when they come to see you, they really come every day to see you, especially the prince, he cares a lot about you."

She approached with a small syringe and injected it into my arm, I suppose it was to heal or feed me after the giant coma I will have suffered.

"A-Adam?"

I replied somewhat surprised by what the nurse had told me.  Then he turned to see me again with a big smile.

"Yes!  Prince Adam!  He is the one who always comes to see you.  I see him very worried every day, even very demanding with all the nurses want us to take care of you with privilege in the hospital, he must be very sad."

Adam ... you don't have to ... I sighed with a small smile, my first sincere smile ... heh ... what was I thinking?  Am I crazy?

"Thanks, for taking care of me ... I really appreciate it."

Answer sincerely when you see her in the eyes of the nurse.

"heh, it's my job .. well it's time for the visit I think your friends will find you awake for sure they will sit very well heh"

She started to leave the room with a smile she seems to like her job very much but I didn't want her to leave.

"hey what is your name?  Before you go..."

She turned in surprise before closing the door and answered me.

"Rose.  See you Orko."

she knocked on the door and left me alone... well.... I could get used to being here... waiting..