“Your parents and your sister are not to get anything at all.” I was shocked and by the looks of my brother so where they.

“The four of you will split the money so it would be about 50 million each. The other half of the money would be slit into four and each of you would pick a charity to give it to.” my mind explode when he said 50 million each.

“Alex you get the cars in the garage. Do I need to list them off?”

“No. I’m good I know each by heart.”

“Quinn you own part of the business.” that put a smile to his face. He worked so hard in the company to prove to everyone he can do it.

“Mitchell you get the houses in New york and in California in the USA. There a note for you.” he handed it to him.

“And for you Elizabeth. You get the villa in greece and the family heirlooms. He handed me an old jewelry box and a key.” I looked at the box then back at him.

“One more thing this house belongs to all four of you. She wanted it to belong to her family and not sold only if it is completely necessary. She want the house to be used for shelter, holidays, family like children and grandchildren and she wanted me to remind you that she will always be looking after you and to never forget it.” Now I was crying. I missed her.

“Now will you excuse me I have to go tell the rest of the family. Oh and would one of you gather the staff because they are also in the will.”

“I’ll get them.” Quinn said.

“Wait!” he looked at me.

“Nicholas can you give us a minute please.”

“Sure.”

“Oh and can you wait before you tell our parents and our sister please.”

“Of course.”

“Thank you.” he smiled at me before leaving. I looked over at my brother I was pretty sure we were all still in shock.

“I think we should leave the house before he tells them.”

“They’re going to be pissed.” Quinn added.

“I personally would like to live so I’m leaving I suggest you should too.” I smiled at them before walking out the Den with my box at hand. Mike and Maria were standing there.

“Well? What is that?” Maria asked.

“I suggest you go put on some shoe now.”

“Why?”

“Because.” I looked over to Mike.

“Hold this please. I’m going to grab some shoe and my purse and we will be leaving.”

“Okay.” I held the key tightly. I ran up the stair to my room, slipped on some boots, grabbed my purse and a chain from my jewelry box. I connected the key with the chain then secure it around my neck. I quickly made my way down stairs. Mike was talking to Nicolas.

“Thank you again Nicolas.”

“It’s no problem I understand the circumstance.” I smile at him.

“You ready?”

“Yes. Can I ask where we are going?”

“Anywhere then here.”

  We ended up site seeing because Mike never had the chance the last time we were here. I put the chest in the trunk before leaving. I could tell he was enjoying himself. He kept taking pictures on his phone and we even stop to get his parents some little gifts. I miss it here maybe I should move back here after I graduate. Spend my year off.

“Elizabeth you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine.”

“Do you want to go home?”

“NO. I rather stay out a bit longer.”

“Okay. You never told me why the sudden change.”

“My brother and I were on the will my parents and my sister weren’t.”

“Oh now I understand.” I enlaced my fingers with him and dragged him to his restaurant that I used to go all the time.

   After we ate we headed back to the house. When we entered it was quiet. It was too quiet, which caused me to hug the chest closer. Mike had his hand on my waist which mean we were walking close. We headed up to my room.

“Maybe they left?”

“Yeah maybe.” when I opened my door I found my parents and Deanna sitting on my bed.

“Or not.” Mike comment.

“What are you doing here?”

“You know exactly why.” my mother spat. I was happy we hadn’t enter the room yet.

“Mike would you take a step back please your a little too close.” he did as I said.

“Hand over the box Elizabeth.”

“No.” while taking a step back I slammed the door shut.

“Run.” I grabbed his hand, pulling him with me. We ran into the next room locking it behind us. Sometime I want to take a blood test to prove I’m part of this family.