02

"She's strong because she know's what it's like to be weak.
                       She keeps Guard, Because she know's what its like to cry herself to sleep"

 ❥

Walking Towards The old Salvatore House. I felt each and every drop of my anger turn into confidence. I was no longer Damon's little Sister, no, I am Faye Salvatore Nobody's second choice, no ones anger relief. 
Life is a battlefield, It always has been, and it will always be that way. You have to suite up, Or you'll be killed within seconds.
I turned to see my best friend trailing behind.. "Whatcha Thinking about girly" She said giving me a weak smile. "Stop Nat, Stop doing that, avoiding subjects." I said "Oh well then, how about..What do you plan on doing with the information of your brother being alive?!" She rettorted
"Thats for me to know and for you to guess." I said with a smirk lookin forward. "we're here" Natily's entire reaction went blank.

  ❥

"And thats my blood" I said pointing to a dried up puddle of blood. "oh my-- how is it still there"she questioned getting a better look "That I don't know......" I Plopped my ass on the ground next to the blood and layed down slowly.

3rd POV

Stefan and Elena Drove toward The oldest house in mystic falls. She tried to comfort her sadened boyfriend as he drove. Awkward silence filled the car, but was quickly broken with stefan's voice. "You know it's my fault she died, she tried to save me." Stefan said as the pulled into the lane surrounding the house.
Elena quickly got out of the car, now feeling closure to her childhood curisotity of knowing who lived here. Stefan Walked slowly spotting a brown haired girl looking down, he followed her gaze to a black haired beauty. He walked quicker as the bruntte turned around now awware of his appearance. "who are you he asked" but the girl who answered was the one he'd miss. "Natali what're you looking at" The voice was recognizable but different. The black haired girl looked up and gasped. "stefan." she muttered. She got up quickly Fighting the urge to run into the arms of her younger brother. "you, your not possible, you can't be...Faye?"he said letting tears escape. "The one and only"Faye replied with a light chuckle. At that moment was as if nobody was watching, nobody..The two siblings that were once closer than ever stayed at there distances but staired. She let tears escape but not to many. Stefan could tell she was trying to be strong, he could tell that in the past century she's built walls up.. But not just any brick wall, a wall of steele.

 ❥

And when Faye heard the heartbeat of the doppelganger. She became her very own sour-wolf, Derek hale was then her inner channel. "Kathrine"she barked "Oh no, i'm elena--"the girl that was now scared started to back away.. but it was to late, Faye had her hands around her neck and banged her back against a wall. "Faye-- faye please it's not what it looks like, thats not katherine! She's a doppelganger--listen closely to her heartbeat she's human" stefan shouted for mercy.. Natali just watched boredly , trying to enjoy the show. Faye paused and listened in. After what felt like a half an hour to Natalia she let go. 

She turned around sharing one last glance of stefan and Vamp-speeding away. Natalia Close behind.

 ❥

"I thought she was dead" elena muttered as they drove towards the salvatore bording house"I thought so too"stefan replied , feeling a bit of closure knowing that she was alive. Surely she turned her humanity off, but he was certain that he could get her to turn it on..But only if she stayed.

1860

"Steffy you idiot, give me my hankercheif back or I'll kick you in the balls!!!!! "
"He's go balls of steele faye I already tried" Damon shouted from his room
Stefan laughed before throwing it at his sisters face and running away as she groaned in annoyance "I'll get you next time brother"  she shouted

 ❥

Present day&Nobodies POV

 You see Stefan&Faye weren't just brother and sister. They were twins. One would think that damon was Fayes twin, due to the Raven black hair and blue eyes. But they weren't ,no..Even as the youngest Stefan was till the one able to pull Faye back, pull her out of hell. but then Damon was her best friend and her exact personality. They both feared weakness, and found ways around the rules. Stefan on the other hand he went by the rules, and rarely took risks, he stayed safe and played to save people. Damon and Faye well they played to survive. Years and years of tears Stefan shed without the agknowledgement of his sisters survival. But it shouldn't have come to shock that katherine turned her. The question was where was she all this time.??

3rd POV

As Faye's craving for blood became bigger, she found herself once more at the Grill trying to lure a guy out to feed on. News flash was she wasn't failing, she was Fayelena Salvatore of course daughter of one of the most beautiful ladies in town. As she succesfully lured a blonde boy outside she walked towards him seductively, like he was her prey. Then again he was.
" You will not scream,shout, or ask for help, do not fear me, now run." Faye said compelling him. The blonde ran, Faye thought he was a track member or something. As she finally pinned him against a tree, she fed. Relentlessly she fed and drained him of blood leaving him dead for the council to find.

She Didn't care for the human, she didn't care for the life she just took. She didn't want to care either. She was just stone hard and solid, refusal to let anybody in. But while she didn't realize it, she still loved her brothers, her family. And truthfully that was the little humanity, the little hope she had left. Because in the end Feeding was her way of handling her emotions.

 ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

HOLY DAMN I JUST WROTE 1025 WORDS!!!NOT INCLUDING THIS QUICK A/N....LOL THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FEEL FREE, TO COMMENT AND FAN CUZ I LUV WHEN YOU DO THAT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH AJKSHAJGAASDKKHHA....ALSO BTW THANKS FOR 85 FOLLOWERS ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT IT MEANS SO MUCH!!!!!!aasdfghjklkjhgfdsdfghjklkjhgfdsdfghjkl;lkjhgfdfghj   

DEDICATED TO VIVIDPARACOSM CUZ SHE IDK HOW BUT SHE INSPIRED ME TO WRITE ALOT FOR ONCE.....I MIGHT EDIT THIS A BIT AND YEAH.. V

VOTE,COMMENT, FOLLOW....THANKS ILY