01

❝Can't go to hell. Satan has a restraining order against me❞

❝Bad girls have more fun❞

❝I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me❞

❝I'm no ordinary women, my dreams come true❞

❝I'm different, fuck your opinion ❞

❝Out of ash, I ride with my black hair, and I eat men like air❞

❝I could start fires with what I feel for you❞

❝Your a bad idea, but I like bad ideas❞

❝What makes you think that I care❞

I took one last glance at my house here in New Orleans. I was to go spend my Death aniversary with Natalia.... Opening my 1960's porshe Carera. I put in my bags and jumped in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hours later I find myself passing the Mystic Falls sign. Things surely have changed in the past century and a half. I was to meet  Natalia at the "Grill". 
Walking In I already smelled the warm scent of Fresh Blood. I know very well about the council, It would be more than pointless to ster up some trouble on my only day here.

   Spotting the already Drunk brunnete I took a seat in the left side. "Hey Babe" I said with my best sincere smile. " Faye! Happy Aniversary" nat said Engulfing me in a one sided hug while holding her shot in her other hand.  "Okay how many glasses have you had" she looked at me with hesitiation as I sighed.
"You know I Just drove for 7hours the least you could have done is not drink without me" I exclaimed as the waiter arrived. "One glass of Bourbon Please and Thankyou"I said exasperated "I need to see an ID ma'm" I quicky grabbed his head and leaned in as if to kiss him "No You don't, you will get me my drink no questions asked" I Said looking into his eyes compelling him "I will get you your drink no questions asked" he muttered while walking away. [A/n yass a seductive bitch we have here]

"So darling how was your stay a New Orleans"Nat said boredly while stairing at her glass
"You know the usual French quarter issues,I'm just glad to be-- home." I Said as my waiter came back with my drink and the bottle in his hand "Sorry just thought you would want more, if you don't want it ill take it back" I smiled at that "No,no thankyou I'll take it" I said grabbing the bottle.

//three hours and two drunk vampires later\\

I was Literally on the bar table dancing to "milky chance" . Bourbon in my hand , hair down what other way can my life be. I'm relaxed and free. Because all my life I've been fighting a war. Now 165 yrs later  I'm my own Bravado.
Natalia watched from below with her drunken laugh beeing the only thing audible at this point.

As the song ended I Got down from the table, and pulled my drunk bestfriend towards the center of the bar. "Hey lets go, next stop on the tour is the place of my death." Nat nodded. And before I had the chance to turn around I was slammed into the wall in seconds.

Looking down I see the all too familiar eyes that I Used to love. "Damon" I managed to choke out, but only to be responded with the following. "Who are you, and what kind of sick joke are you playing! my sister died right in front of my eyes!!"
"and who's fault is that?" I said summoning the courage to dicipline my brother.
"WHO ARE YOU, speak now or get your heart ripped out" he yelled
"Fine,fine but loosen the grip will ya" I said knowing he'd only squeeze harder
" ugh, okay--My name is Fayelena Salvatore, I was born on November 5th , 1846. I died exactly on this day; on september 25th. I died saving stefan from a bullet my father shot. The last thing I saw was stefan being shot and you chossing the petrova doppelganger over me."

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes as he released me from his grip on my throat. I had just found out that Damon was alive, surely stefan was too...

"Faye I'm so sorry please understand--"he tried
"NO, today is my day to celebrate, my day for me..I shouldn't have to look at the man that chose 'love' over blood--because frankly I deserve better" I said walking away with as much hatered possible.

But I just couldn't hate him.... He was/ is family, but I will never forget what he did.

 ❥ herro motherfuckers....I updated this kay,  **applaud** this semi-long chaper. I was gonna post this on friday but yolo you guys get to see this today...
I really like this story cuz like TVD is one of my favorite shows if not my favorite.
So i'm trying to make faye badass but like its hard cuz im lame but do you guys like her so far... the dark side of her will be soon but **cough,cough she's badder than damon**

anyways dont forget to comment, follow, and vote and well tell me what you think

Do you like Faye?????