This cant be happening

Kim

I ran as fast as i could. My lungs burned with every breath I took but i didnt care,. Before I knew it I was home. I ran into the little suburban house I ran into my parents master bedroom. Pictures of our family posted everywhere i couldnt take it... Why Me! A minute age i was okay not normal but ok and then in a minute my world started to crumble. All the family I knew were gone. Every fragment destroyed. I sat down with a picture that was taken on my brother's 14th birthday. He swore that he wouldnt talk to me if we didnt go to six flags. So i went after a day of puking i was finally well enough to take a picture. Every day they take that bridge and everyday they get home safetly so what was so special about today? Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Kim?"
I quickly turned around to see who was calling me.I met a familiar face. It was James I quickly dried my tears.

"My parents and my brother are dead." I simply said.

"You don't have to act tough around me... you know that right?"

"Who said I'm acting tough. It happened so I have to deal with it"

"It's ok to cry"

"No it's not. It's not gonna do shit to fix anything and I refused to waste anymore time.My parents and my brother are DEAD!DEAD OK!"

He hugged me before I realized what I was doing I was crying. I hated that allowed myself to show weakness. I pulled away not bringing myself to look him in the eye. I walked out off the room. I could hear his footsteps echoing down the dark hallway. I couldn't bring myself to turn around and look at him. I needed time for myself.
----------------------------------------------
Hey readers,
Hey this chapter is short but I've been having writers block ever since the last one but I think I'm getting over it now. What do you guys think so far. What do you think is gonna happen next? Some ideas. Who do you think can play Kim or James. Better yet Jessica!
-your author Lili