Truth or Dare | PlanPerth

Comenzar desde el principio

"It dares you to seductively lick someone's lip." Gun read awkwardly. He looked up at Mark and showed the slip of paper. Mark nodded slowly and reached forward, spinning the bottle for his prey.

"Oh my god!! This bottle really is a matchmaker!!" Earth yelled with wide eyes as everyone stared at the bottle pointing at Gun in amazement.

"Uuuh." Gun stared at the bottle with wide eyes. Mark got on his hands and knees and leaned forward, moving his face close to Gun's. They stared in the eyes before Mark smirked and slowly licked across Gun's bottom lip. Mark smiled innocently before sitting back in his spot.

Gun reached up and subconsciously caressed his bottom lip. Mark watched as he did and only smiled when the older looked up at him.

"Next." Title said. Mark nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on Earth.
"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Earth said and smiled. Mark nodded and grabbed a piece of paper.

"Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend or boyfriend?" Mark read. Earth shook his head.

"No. I'm a loyal man." Earth said and held his right hand up with a chuckle. Mark nodded.

Earth reached forward and spun the bottle. It landed on Saint.

"Saint, truth or dare?" Earth asked.

"Dare, of course." Saint responded.

"Spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to make out with for a full two minutes." Earth said and held up the paper. Saint nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on Mean and Plan.

"To solve the problem, if the bottle lands there, it's Mean. If it lands on where Plan used to sit, it's Plan." Mark said. Saint nodded and Plan made a disgusted face.

"I have to sit here and them make out in my ear?" Plan asked. Saint laughed and looked at Mark with a raised eyebrow. Mark shrugged.

"Either that or you can spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to sit in your lap for the REST of the game." Mark said and smirked. Plan nodded.

"I'll do that." Plan said and reached forward, spinning the bottle. Perth's heart stopped when the bottle landed on him. Saint busted out laughing and quickly moved forward after Plan quickly scrambled from Mean's lap.

Plan sat down in his previous spot and grabbed Perth's forearm as he was right beside him. Perth nodded and carefully sat in Plan's lap with his heart racing. Plan smiled and wrapped his arms around Perth's waist and leaned his chin on the younger's shoulder.

Saint sat back in his spot while breathing heavily. Perth busted out laughing, knowing about Saint's slight crush on Mean. Saint glared at Perth and the younger only smirked. Saint smirked back and let his eyes drift over Plan and Perth's position. Perth blushed slightly and looked away.

Plan held Perth tighter and the game continued on for hours until... There was one slip of paper folded up in the bottom of the dare jar.

Title spun the bottle and it landed on Plan and Perth.

"Only one paper is left and it is a dare for Plan." Saint said and slid the jar across the circle for Title to read aloud.

"Have a make out session with someone while sitting in their lap straddling them." Title read. Plan nodded slowly and reached forward, keeping his left arm around Perth tightly. He spun the bottle with more force intended but the bottle soon stopped and landed on an empty spot. Of course, that spot belonged to Perth.

"Well, daaamn." Most of everyone yelled in sync and leaned back as they stared at the bottle.

"Let's just leave the lovebirds right here and let them make-out." Saint said with a mischievous smirk and stood up, pointing at them. Mean stopped Saint and looked at the two.

"How do we know they will do the dare though?" Mean asked. Saint rolled his eyes.
"We go over there," Saint said and pointed towards the living room. "and we still have an eye on them." Mean shrugged and stood up, the rest following.

Plan and Perth were left there watching the others leave and do their own things.

Plan tapped on Perth side, making the other flush red and looked at him. The younger soon realized he shouldn't have and quickly looked away.

"Do you like me?" Plan asked. Perth sighed and held his face in his hands. Now was his chance. All he had to do was admit it using one word. But his fears were there nagging at him. Would Plan be mad at him? What if they don't work out? Could they still be friends? That would be hard. Especially if Plan decided to move on and Perth witnesses it all. It would slowly kill him inside. "Perth?"

Maybe, maybe he should take a risk. If not, and Plan does feel the same, he would miss one of the best choices of his life.

Perth took a deep breath and closed his eyes before turning slightly in Plan's lap.
"Yes." Perth said. His heart felt as though it was going to explode. Plan looked confused though.

"Yes to liking me or me calling your name?" Plan questioned. Perth stared at the older blankly before turning away and crossed his arms.

"Yes to liking you, Plan." Perth said softly and stood up quickly walking off, leaving a stunned Plan behind.

When the older finally realized what Perth admitted, he quickly stood up and ran after the younger.

"Perth!" Plan yelled and opened the younger's bedroom door. Plan looked around the room and noticed the bathroom's light on. He quickly walked up to the bathroom door and grabbed the knob. "Perth? Open the door please."

No response. Plan sighed and stared at the door knob for a few minutes before walking off and finding something to pick lock the door.

He walked back up to the door and knocked on the door.

"Perth? Open the door. If you don't, I will get in one way or another." Plan threatened. A minute later and no response, Plan quickly pick locked the door and swung the door open. Perth sat in the corner in a ball with his knees to his chest and his face hidden.

Plan rushed forward, dropping the tools and quickly brought Perth into his arms.

"It's alright." Plan whispered into Perth's ear and pulled him to sit on his lap sideways. Perth started crying harder and hid his face in Plan's left shoulder. "Can I tell you a secret?" Plan went silent for a bit, wanting Perth to calm down slightly before he said anything. "I've liked you for a while now."

Perth quickly pulled away from Plan and stared at him with wide eyes. He sat in front of Plan and sat there wiping his face.

"You what?" Perth stuttered. Plan smiled slightly and looked down. He nodded and Perth attacked him, pulling him into a hug while straddle him as he started crying again. Plan had tears falling down his face as he held onto Perth like his life depends on it.

"Let's go finish our dare so we're not losers." Perth said and stood up after they'd both calmed down. He sniffed and Plan nodded, standing up and they both cleaned their faces before walking back to the living room.

"We're here to finish our dare." Plan said and sat down on the unoccupied couch. The others nodded and motioned for them to continue. Plan shrugged and moved over to Perth, straddling him.

They made out for a bit before Plan stood up and sat right beside Perth. They both tried to catch their breath and when they finally did, Plan leaned over and pecked Perth on the lips softly.

Perth's blushed red and covered his cheeks but a smile was on his face.