Chapter 3: A Christmas Miracle?

Roderich slipped in his dark home with his grey wool coat hung over his arm. He had just got back from a Christmas Eve party Alfred decided to throw last minute. Probably just an excuse to get a few easy lays. But he couldn't care less. It was horrible. Just like any other party. Roderich always ended up alone in the corner, dully drinking a cheap beer. Normally, his taste was much more refined, but anything was better than listening to Arthur's drunk babblings and Alfred's terrible karaoke "skills".

  The Austrian shut the door rather roughly and trudged over to his cream ottoman set hetler-sketler in his living room. With a drawn out groan, he flopped stomach down on the piece of furniture, letting his lanky limbs hang off the sides. He sighed and swayed his head slightly, hair straight up and glasses down to the tip of his nose. He wasn't in the greatest of moods, persay.

  He was beginning to drift off when a loud knock on the door jerked him from his daze. The aristocrat sighed and shuffled towards the door and looked out the window.
Shißbe!

"Heeeeyyy, Specs! Lemme in!"

Roderich sighed. "One moment," he reached and unlocked the door, swinging it open causing the Prussian leaning against it to fall inside with a 'thud'. "Ow,"

The brunette scoffed and folded his arms unamused, "What do you want, Gil?"

Gilbert stood and shook his hair of the snow and frost. "Well, duh! It's Christmas Eve! Since I have tons of awesome stuff to do on Christmas, I can't just leave ya hangin' since you're always alone," he smirked and walked in practically uninvited.

"Well uh. . .alright,"

"Got anything to eat? I'm so fuckin' hungry."

"Go look in the kitchen," Roderich sighed, gesturing toward the kitchen. With a cocky smirk, Gilbert ran off to pillage everything in sight.

  Roderich could hear the Prussian digging in the cabinets and raiding the fridge. The brunette sighed and sat in his chair.

  Gilbert blundered out of the kitchen with a beer between his sharpened teeth and at least three bags of Doritos. Roderich shook his head and sighed, "Did you really have to get all that junk?"

"Why? D'ya want some?" He mumbled through the glass bottle hanging between his jaws and shook a bag in his face. "No, I don't eat those," the Austrian retorted, pushing them away with one pale, slender finger. "I only have them so you won't eat my fine cheeses Vash made me."

  Roderich's heart saddened at the memory of him and Vash making said cheeses in the Swiss man's warm kitchen. Gilbert's annoying voice cut his thoughts, "Ya still going on about that guy?"

Roderich scoffed. "Of course not! I'm completely over 'that guy'."
No I'm not. I miss him and want nothing more than for him to come back! Is what he wanted to say. But, whether he wanted to admit it or not, he was very prideful when it came to his more...intimate feelings.

"Whatever, Roddy. At least have a beeeer~" Gilbert shook the glass filled with amber liquid in his face. Well. . .one beer couldn't hurt, could it? Roderich accepted the drink and popped it open with ease.

"There ya go, Specs! Kesese!"

  A few beers and three bags of chips later, Roderich was completely out of it. He and Gilbert were laughing and talking, legs intertwined and backs bent over the arm of the loveseat. "Yuh know, Rod. I d'n't expect you ta be so fuckin' awes'me. Not as much as ME, b't whateves." Gilbert hiccuped and drank what was left of the alcohol.

"Th'nks, Gil." Came the very drunken reponse from the otherwise uptight Austrian man.

"Y' know...what we sh'd do?"

"Hm?"

"This."

Gilbert grabbed Roderich's half buttoned shirt collar and slammed his lips onto the other's much softer ones. The brunette gave in almost immediately, letting Gilbert's mouth ravish his own, tongues mingling, fillings both men's nostrils and mouths with the taste of Crown Royal and Doritos. Kissing Gilbert felt so good, nothing like Roderich expected it to be. True, it was more a sloppy kiss than a true and passionate one, but that's just how Gilbert was. He could be gentle when it came to certain things, like handling Gilbird. But Roderich was definitely not Gilbird. Definitely.

  The Austrian pulled away after a few more seconds, wanting to savor the moment just a bit longer. "W-what are we doing?" He breathed.

"I have no clue," Gilbert smirked. "but I like it."
·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
Sooooo, that was chapter 3! D'ya guys think it was too rushed? Idk. But don't fret, this isn't the end!! So yai! I really like writing this and I hope you guys like reading it. Not sure when the next chapter is gonna be posted, but it shall come. Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow~ Love all of you! <3