The Serpent Master - of all?

M. A. Pinkham  says in "The Return Wisdom",   that Atlantean "serpents" came to Egypt-  referred to as "Thoth"  or "Djehuty"  (notice the word deity!) Thoth means wisdom and Djeuty means  snake or serpent just like naga in India and Mexico or nagash in Hebrew. One of Thots' symbols is the Ibis bird that is seen in the Nile eating fish from the bottom. It stands for duality and balance.

There must be balance in humans as well as nature and Universe, between life and death, male and female, work and pleasure, joy and sorrow. Without balance life cant persist and we even have to keep balance with that too, we need to persist on our strife to make relations blossom, work pay off etc,  but sometimes we also need to know when to let go and move on. Sometimes life is quite the struggle and you feel like a caterpillar among vultures trying to eat you as soon as you turn your back or lower your guard.

The Master of Thoth instructed him to instruct humanity that we have to dig into the mysteries of our selves and minds! Only when we learn to know our selves and the deepest mysteries of our mind can we find reason and the key to immortality. Once you start to uncover the truths about yourself, nature and universe, like peeling of an onion or the petals on a rose you can become a butterfly and transition to someone more spiritual and aware and compassionate with ALL. 

The beetle or scarab was and is a sacred symbol for transition, transformation and the circle of life.  It stands for rebirth and the never ending cycle of life and death, just like the serpent does and the Ouro Boro-  symbol where the snake bites its own tail. It is also the symbol for the Naga-people, connected to the Nahua in Central America. We will cover that in the story of the Aztecs.

"The sacred scarab or kheper of ancient Egypt was the dung beetle, an insect that lives off the waste of herbivorous animals. It was seen as an incarnation of the sun god Khepri, and its name was part of many royal monikers, including Men-kheper-re and Kheper-ka-re" (WP)

For the Greeks Thoth was known as Hermes.  His twin sister was Afrodite, hence the term herma-frodite  in nature. They were androgynous as HP Blavatsky covers with the seven root-races in the Secret Doctrine. That is  when you can act as either male or female and reproduce. It is said that human females eggs once was fertile without "the help" of a man. There are still a few creatures in nature that has this ability. No need for the males.., except pleasure.. ;) Lions take this act very seriously and the male doesn't contribute much else..

 This is however not very smart in an evolutionary perspective. Maybe Thoth, his twin and father decided that there must be a balance and a contribution of another to create a healthy life?  If there is an error we do not have the males DNA to fix the problem like it does today and overwrite the bad code. This is why you can be a carrier  of a bad gene without being affected. It usually requires defects from both parents.  To marry within your family is not very wise because defects will be reinforced, although the ancient Egyptians married their half-siblings to keep the bloodline pure.  Ancient indigenous tribes usually switched young boys and girls in marriage to keep their gene-pools healthy.

Hermes /Thoth is said to be the messenger of God. He is the father of Pan symbolizing nature, music, the wild and sex and fertility like Dionysos.

Look closely at the Baphomet  and you see it represents everything. It is male and female ( the breasts). It is animal with goat head and cloves with a human body.  The light is above its head bringing enlightenment and wisdom to humanity. Is this the light bringer? the Morningstar? Mercury who is closest to the sun with his beloved twin-sister Afrodite next to him as Venus?

Isis is the winged mother of both Osiris and Horus, the link between God and the kings ruling the earth. The wings is also the symbol of Hermes. Many take is is a symbol for Niburo  within the Sumerian "myths".

In my opinion it as a symbol for Christ, heaven, heavenly wisdom, justice and eternity, almost like the former X that later became a cross in the Hebrew alphabet. Originally it was shaped as a bulls or Cows head. The mother and father of heaven was originally depicted as a bull and a cow. Moses did not like the worship of a bull so it went out of fashion... Killing the bull in rites in Spain might have more deeper meanings to it than people know. It has also been suggested as a symbol for killing an entire "people"  or "aliens" as in the Annunakis fight with the Pleaidans or Sirians and further represented by fractions on earth, such as the east and west, Communism and religion.Judea atholic west with religion here on earth.

The Cross is a symbol for the transition to being immortal, to "cross-over"  in Niburo / Avalon/ Shangri La/ Shambala / Nirvana ..  as we will discuss.

Today's conception of the divine trinity may very well spring from ancient texts and culture dating back a very long time. The fascinating part is the likeliness across them all over time.

In my mind its very close at hand to see Hermes as a part of Gods trinity. God is the father, mother, holy spirit, son, daughter and messenger. ALL in ONE that is why its so hard to determine their sexes sometimes. If the Creator of all divided itself in seven parts or "rays" - who is the seven- headed dragon and Orion with his daughters?