INCA SYMBOLS & GODS

Inca, meaning " ruler " was a mix of languages, cultures and peoples. Their name was Tawantinsuvu - and four regions,  with origin from the Andean mountains of Colombia down to Argentina, Peru and Chile, as old as 3 K BC from earlier ppl,  to around the 15'th century, when the Incas united all kingdoms. Incas had great architecture, textile and more, with its center in Cusco, Peru. The Empire was preceded by the Tiwanaku (c. 300–1100 AD) and the Wari or Huari (c. 600–1100 AD) . 

 At its height, the Empire was the largest nation on Earth and remains the largest nation state to have existed in the western hemisphere. The culture was sophisticated and advanced, with an organised taxation system. It was also incredibly rich and powerful. The Empires great wealth eventually became its undoing as Spanish explorers determined to conquer it at all costs. The Inca Empire at its peak was the largest kingdom on Earth. The Incas were master builders, fearsome warriors and practitioners of human sacrifice. Yet this mighty state was conquered by a small band of Spanish adventurers. 7000 men were killed and 10,000 injured. But how could the Incas let this happen? The Secret Of The Incas tells the story of one man's search to unlock one of the world's great mysteries. Anthropologist Bill Sullivan found the answer in the myths handed down from generation to generation of Incas and finally to Jesuit priests. The Incas were fine astrologists and believed events in the stars paralleled events on earth, only 100 years hence. During the reign of the first Inca, they foretold the end of Inca civilisation in 1532 – the year the Spanish invaded. The Incas' tragic secret was that they believed they were doomed – and that resistance was futile.  

Incas worshiped the sun god  INTI and the King was it's son

Incas worshiped the sun god  INTI and the King was it's son. Its symbols are all over in their culture. They didn't write but had a system with knots and coloured strings for counting and communicating- and taxed its some 10 million peoples with mostly labour to the King, building roads , huges magnifique temples, digging canals for watering agriculture in the very dry climate with no or little rain. They had Llamas to carry their load but not wheels or horses to carry or drag them, in return they got access to land, provided goods and celebratory feasts.

When Inca was killed or died by sickness it was the end of thousands of years of Andean civilization probably beginning with the Moches . In fact their impressive temples were probably built by others with a totally different and more advanced technique that must have required laser or diamond tools to cut and carve the stones that also are circular and totally different material. Even the filling is different. Brian Foerester says it's impossible they were built by the same ppl. His theory is the Incas settled there because it was already made. Maybe it had stood the test of an ancient cataclysm, even built to handle it?

The Inca Cross have a  complex symbology; one of the reasons for this is that the Incas didn't have written language, no documents, no books and so on, therefore they used to leave many messages carved in stone or on the mountains, but in metaphorical, not written ways. It all points to the Chakana Cross being some kind of summary of the entire Andean-Inca worldview and wisdom.