2

Zak uploaded the edited video on his channel. He could finally rest after all this work. He laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. There was something that's disturbing him.

The nightmares.

After all the horrible experience of having the same nightmares repeatedly, he didn't want to risk sleeping. His mind demanded him to go to sleep, but his eyes stayed open. Zak decided he should go do something else rather than staring at the ceiling during his free time. He was thinking who would still be awake at midnight.

Technoblade.

He proceeded to open Twitter and messaged him. He immediately received a response after a few seconds.

hry hypixek skyward 1v1<<

>>you're on

Zak couldn't help but smile at the response. He turned on his computer and logged into Minecraft. He went on Hypixel and got in a call with Techno.

"Someone dare to challenge me in Hypixel 1v1 Skywars?" Zak heard Dave said the moment he joined the call.

"I will win this time Technonoob." Zak said with determination. "Watch and learn."

"Are you sure about that?" Dave giggled.

"Yea, I never die." Zak said, lengthening the last word.

"Don't steal my meme you casual."

They played skywars for three hours straight. Dave of course won most of them, but Zak won a few rounds too.

"It's getting late. It's fun playing with you even though I lose most of the time." Zak said tiredly.

"Mkay, goodnight nerd."

"You too." Zak ended the call and turned off his computer. He enjoyed playing minecraft with Dave, because of the jokes he made and the consistent bantering. Zak went to sleep with a smile on his face.

***

Dave went to the living room and got his medication. This time it was blue in color, with some white sparkles in it.

The weird thing about the medication was that every time it was different, and Dave wouldn't know if it would change him in a good way or in a bad way. That means everytime he was taking a risk drinking his medicine.

Dave had the right to not drink it, but he didn't want his dad to be worried or angry at him. He had no choice but to drink it.

This time the medicine made Dave extremely sleepy, causing him to faint and sleep right away. He fell asleep on the floor in the middle of the night, with the bottle in his hand.

~~~

The next day came, Dave found himself lying on the cold floor. No one in his family was yelling at him, that means it was still early in the morning. He sneaked back into his room quietly, trying not to wake up anybody else in the house. He slowly opened the door to avoid any squeaky sounds. After he knew he didn't wake anyone up, he breathed out the air he was holding in. He was grateful that his parents didn't know he wasn't in his bedroom the whole night or else he would get scolded badly.

Dave started to feel his eyes burn.

He's starting to worry.

He knew this feeling.

He was so familiar with it.

He looked himself into the mirror. His face paler than ever, his eyes slowly turning red.

Not this again.

He desperately wanted to seek for help, but he didn't want to bother anyone.

"I'm the best right? This is nothing to me. I can do this." Dave said to himself. "Just behave like when you have never taken the medication before. Everything is going to be fine."

He locked his bedroom door, not allowing anyone to go in his room.

No one would want to see you in this form.

No one.