Chapter 3

Laksha turns and hugs her back... There is no one in parking lot.
Laksha: How are you Ragini?
(Yes the girl is Ragini)
Ragini: Just missed you so much..
Laksha: Me too but what to do it's important work so I had to go... If Bhai is here he would have managed but now by remembering this his eyes filled with tears... Ragini senses his sadness..
Ragini: Don't worry Laksha... All will be ok...
Laksha composes and asks her to come..
Laksha: How is aunty and uncle?
Ragini: All are good.
Laksha: Ok come I will drop you to your apartment ..
Ragini: Ok...
This scene was seen by Kavya... She is burning in jealousy , anger.. she comes near Kavita.. Kavita feeling her anger asked her.
Kavita: What happened Kavya?
Kavya: That Ragini... She is trapping Laksha Maheswari.. we want to do something before she traps him completely ...
Kavita: Don't worry Kavya... We will see both of them... They are flying too much... All went to their home... Sanskar have some office work so he gets late... Outside... there is heavy raining ... He comes near his car to go home... He is going to open his car door... He found a figure standing.. he goes near gets to know that it's Swara... She is looking at her car.. her car tire got punctured ..
Sanskar: What are you doing still in college?
Swara startled listening his voice and turns to see him.. Swara in fumbling  voice
Swara: Sir... Actually got late in library so but some one did my car tire punctured...
Sanskar: Ok come.. I will drop you..
Swara got dubble happy listening this..
Sanskar is happy but doesn't show this... He maintains stern face..
Swara: Ok sir..she silently gies towards passanger seat
Both get seated in Sanskar's car.... Swara is feeling nervous ..she never went with anyone alone at night that doesn't mean she doesn't trust him but it's just she feeling nervous being with him fir the first time... she is bold girl ..never felt this much nervous and anxious at this moment ... Sanskar glanced at her sees her nervousness...but smiled inwardly .. He starts the car... But someone is burning in anger...
Sahil: Shit she escaped today but not everytime...
Vicky: Don't worry... Let's go..

Sanskar: Where is your home?
Swara told him her address...
They reached her home... Swara comes out from the car... Rain has stopped already.... Swara comes near Sanskar,
Swara: Thank you sir ..
Sanskar: Welcome... Next time don't get late .. it's not good for girls..
Swara smiled seeing his care..
Swara: Sure sir...
She goes inside.. Sanskar waits for her till she reaches door then went to his home.
Sanskar is working in his study..he gets a call from Gaurav.
Sanskar: Any news Gaurav?
Gaurav: Yes sir ...they are coming to India..we have to be careful now onwards ..
Sanskar: Ok..you have to guard Swara 24 *7 hours but no one get to know about that. Saying this he cut the call ....he goes to downstairs...after dinner he iss lying on his bed with Swayam...caressing his hairs who iss sleeping on his chest peacefully...he drifted into his past which changed his life up and down..

Flash Back starts....

Sanskar is a only son of Ram Prasad Maheswari and Sujata Ramprasad Maheswari..He is very talented and brilliant person has a sharped thinking capacity...he has two cousins i.e Laksha Maheswari and Adarsh Maheswari..they both are sons of Durga Prasad Maheswari and Annapurna Maheswari...Durga Prasad is a strict man and has his own principles in home...Ram followed his brother always but Sanskar was opposite to this.. Sanskar left to London after his 10 the graduation for further study...There he opted  business study but he loves his family so much...he is more friendly with Laksha ...he is his best buddy...he used to share about his all secrets to him..
Sanskar was doing his last year there...there he met Swara. He fell in love at first sight...Swara also liked him. They became friends and started to love each other gradually..Sanskar always wanted to stand on his feet not on his father's or family..
Like this five years gone ...Sanskar completed his Business study..he didn't come to India...he told his family that he wanted to settle there only. Family didn't opposed him but they refused to make Swara their daughter in law because Durga Prasad already promised to his friend to his daughter only their daughter in law..Sanskar didn't accept their proposal and married Swara against their will. Swara's parents didn't oppose them because for them Swara's happiness is important...Sanskar started his small business in London. Shekhar so many times told him to join his company but Sanskar is self respected person so he refused ....like this one year gone. Sanskar wanted to come to India and meet his parents but his Bade papa clearly told him not to enter their house. Ram didn't say anything for this..Sujata cried for her son but who cares about her..only Uttara and Laksha consoled her..
Laksha only knew Sanskar was married but didn't know about Swara..with in one year Sanskar build his empire....Swara got pregnant ..all are happy listening this good news.....
One day Swara was lying on Sanskar's lap..
Swara: Sanskar...
Sanskar: Hmm..
Swara: You have to promise me something?
Sanskar: Ok....what is that promise?
Swara: You won't allow anything happens to our baby...you have to protect him always ..
Sanskar smiled and put his hand on her belly and said: I promise you ..I will protect both of you.
Swara: Hmm....if something happens to me in future...you have to protect our baby..
Sanskar put his hand on her mouth..
Sanskar: Don't say anything like that....without you both I am nothing...
Swara smiled seeing his love ..
Swara: Ok baba...I am sorry...
Sanskar smiled and kissed her forehead...Swara drifted into sleep...
Sanskar in mind: Swara is hiding something from me..I have to find out what is she hiding...
They were happy in their life unknown of the storm is coming to destroy his happy life...
Swasan blessed with baby boy..One day Swasan were going in car..they were going through hilly area...opposite truck was coming in high speed....Swara was driving the car....she tried to avoid the truck but truck hit their car...car fell down from the cliff ..at that time Swara pushed Sanskar from the car before it fell from the cliff ...Sanskar was holding baby protectively...his head hit with stone and he got unconscious ...when he woke up he was in hospital...he searched for his wife and baby...by seeing his awake...nurse called doctor...doctor came to his room..
Doctor: Relax you are out of danger...your baby is fine but your wife body didn't find still...listening this Sanskar got a big shock ...his wife his life left him...tears started to flow from his eyes...he looked for his baby...nurse gave him his baby...Sanskar took him near his chest and started to cry...Police came to his cabin...
Police officer: Sorry to say Mr.Maheswari....your wife is no more...It's not possible to say your wife is alive..
Sanskar shouted loudly : No....it's possible ....my wife can't leave me ...
Police officer: We will try our best to search her ...you take rest saying this all went outside leaving Sanskar with his his baby ....Shekhar and Shomi were not in London ...they came to India for some business purpose...Sanskar came to home, placed his baby on bed and went to search for his baby medicine....there he got a dairy of Swara.
Sanskar: Swara's dairy...He opened and started to read...Sanskar was reading all this emotionally but one page caught his attention...

Swara's Dairy..

I don't know how many days I will be with you ..I am hiding one thing from you...my friend died by committing sucide because one boy of our college he blackmailed her by showing her video which he had taken during trip time....she did sucide because of fear that she won't be able to face her parents...I complained against him...he got arrested but his brother was big criminal doing illegal in the name of business ...he bailed him out...one day his brother blocked me in mid road...he tired to miss behave with me... For self defence I shooted him with his gun which he was holding ...he died on spot but I got saved from law in the self defence act...After that I came to London with Maa and Papa....after 2 years he got to know that I am in London ...he came here ...he is searching for me...he didn't see me because Dad destroyed all my evidence in India...He knows only my name that's why I am fearing about you...he will do something to you also..please you have to promise me. ..you will go to India ..to your family with Maa Papa ...they shouldn't know abou me if something would have happens to me...take care of Swayam and yourself... ..please forgive me..Love you..

He finished her dairy looked at their marriage pic ..tears are flowing from his eyes...he with his friends help ...he proved that Sanskar Maheswari and his wife and baby died in car accident ...He without informing Shekhar and Shomi left to India because he didn't want to put their life in danger...he didn't go to his home which is in Kolkata...he came to Mumbai...started his life as a simple man...his didn't disclose his address anywhere as a Maheswari .....he knew they will caught him by name Maheswari....because he already proved as he was dead...
He started to work in Mumbai Business School as a professor ...like this 3 years gone..one day he was going to his home after college at traffic by mistakenly he saw Swara....he got shock happy seeing her alive...he followed her car but Swara came to city hospital and went inside...Sanskar followed her..Swara visited her doctor and went back after  she went Sanskar went inside the cabin...doctor saw him..
Doctor: How can I help you?
Sanskar: Doctor I am Sanskar ...who is she?
Doctor: Who?
Sanskar: Before sometime one girl came to you?
Doctor got suspicious so she got hesitate tell him...Sanskar let out relief sign and toll about his relation with her...
Doctor: Sorry about that...she came here before 1 month back...my friend in London suggested me to check her....she is in coma for 2 years in London...she forgot everything...she lost her memory...her parents got her after 3 months of accident till some village people admitted her in hospital.....
Sanskar: Thank you doctor..saying this he came out from hospital and decided to protect her ....he can't tell her anything and tried to remember her which is dangerous for her health because doctor already told him ..if she tried to remember it will harm her brain...he appoint security for her ...in these 3 years he build his business empire in India S&S group of industries ..but no one knows  who is the owner of the company only knows SM ....He runs through his best friend Rahul Singania..S&S Group of  Infustries is in no 1 position in India..his owner is the great SM aka Sanskar Maheswari...he didn't show his face to anyone...people only know owner is ruthless, rude and arrogant ...youngest business tycon ...all are waiting to see him but didn't got a single clue about him..Sanskar managed all through his friend only...He never go to office because if they find out he is alive they will surely try to kill him.. so first he wanted secure his son so he is hiding his identity.... He doesn't fear about them but he has responsibility of Swayam... he had given promise to her..

Flash back ends ..

To be continued ...

Love ♥️

Prakruti