❤Part 1❤

Oberoi Mansion, Mumbai

       'Dad! Please try and understand.' Shivaay spoke to Shakti trying to make him understand to let him do what he wanted.

      'It's you who need to understand shivaay. You are the son of a billionaire and you want to do this low standard work. Huh.' Said Shakti angrily.

      'But it's my dream dad.' His voice was tired. He was tired of making them understand but they weren't listening to him.

      'And what about my dreams then? I have built this huge empire for you only shivaay.'

       'But i don't want it.'

     'I don't care but you have to take care of my business and mind you! You aren't going to become a bavarchi (chef)'

       'Mom!' He looked at his mother with a hope that she would do something but she broke his heart more.

      'Your dad is right shivaay. What will people say?'

      'You care for people more than your own son.' He said defeated.

       'It's for your good only.' Pinky said with a cold voice.

       'People yearn for the life you are living shivaay.'

       'But i don't want this life dad. I don't want this life where i can't even breathe on my own.'

       Both left from there not before ordering him to join office from tomorrow making him sigh. Tears rolled down his eyes. Why can't they understand him? Why can't they let him be himself? Why can't he live his life on his own?

       He went to his room with tears still rolling down. Sitting on the couch, he started thinking the ways to convince them but couldn't find any. He tried a lot but they didn't budge. He pleaded them. He requested them. He even pretended to be angry on them but they gave deaf ears to him.

        But not anymore. Now he will do whatever his heart wants. He won't care about anyone now. When they can't see his happiness then why would he? He decided to go from there to somewhere where no one knows him, where there will be no restrictions on him, where he can achieve what he aspires.

       He packed his clothes and waited for the night so that he can go after his parents sleep.

Night

      He left the mansion sneakily and breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't know why but he felt light. His heart felt some unknown peace. It wasn't that he didn't feel bad for leaving his parents but for now his dreams were more important for him. He knew once he established his business well his parents will automatically forgive him. Smiling he went towards the airport by a cab...........

_________________________________________

Morning

Mehra's house, Kolkata

        Annika woke up from her peaceful sleep with the chirping of birds. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned cutely.

       'Good morning annika!' She wished herself hugging the duvet close to her chest. It was her routine. She never felt sad for not having someone in her life. She herself was enough for her own. She loved talking to herself.

       Freshening up, she got ready for the day to spread more happiness around her. After combing her hair, she thought to apply a lipstick. She looked around to find her favourite one.

       'Ummm! Which one should i choose?' She asked looking at her reflection in the mirror. Deciding the pink one, she coated her lips with it.

         She made breakfast for herself and after eating, left towards the airport as she had to go to Mumbai to attend an event of doctors......

_________________________________________

         Shivaay met his friend Annay in his way to the airport so on his insistence he spent the night at his place. In the morning, he started his journey without even knowing where life will take him.

        He reached the airport at the noon and completed the formalities there. He went to the washroom and left his belongings outside but when he came out he saw some people taking his possessions. He shouted looking at them.

        'Hey! What the hell are you guys doing?'

       They ran away taking his bag which contained his laptop along with his documents. He ran behind them trying to catch them. Even the security tried but seems like they were quite expert in all this and ran outside the airport. They were some goons. He sighed frustratingly running his fingers through his hair.

        He tried to find them at the airport premises but he didn't even got a clue. Soon it was night and he sat on the chair outside the airport holding his head in his hands.

        'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' He shouted on the top of his voice. He felt so helpless right now. Why? Why always him? Why was his fate so cruel? Why can't the almighty see him a little happy?

       He didn't even know when his tears started falling. He hated it. He hated being so helpless. He hated the feeling of not being able to do anything. He hated being vulnerable.

        He was crying when he heard a melodious voice from behind......

                **************

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on the characters❤❤

I know it's short but will update next soon.

How's it?😀