sᴇᴇ, ʜᴇᴀʀ, sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴇᴠɪʟ

Start from the beginning

I hear the same recorded bell ring once more, from a student's perspective it was instinct to know that it was a late bell.

I'm late...I'm late I'm late I'm late!
I don't even know where the auditorium is, I don't know where anything is!

I grab my small backpack and wore it on the spine of my back, opening the door to the classroom and exiting the room with a rapid beat of footsteps. Where was it where was it?

I ran through hallways and other rooms, but my feet stopped going in front of the other when I heard something.

I heard conversations, words, sentences...people!

I pushed open the double doors, only to be greeted with a wide area and several people looking back to stare at me. It was unsettling, but I was relieved at 1. I found the auditorium and 2. I found actual living beings.

While others went back to speaking to themselves or to others in worry, a couple spoke comments upon my late presence.

I heard worry.
I heard fear.
I heard reassurance.
I heard doubt.

And then, that's when it happened.

Speakers upon a stage rang a high pitch tone that made some cover their ears, catching the attention of everyone in the gym.
Shuffling noises mixed with confused and concerned comments echoed through the large, white walls.
It wasn't until a small figure bounced up upon the wooden podium set up upon the stage.

A figure that certainly wasn't human, but, an animal.
It was the shape of what would commonly be guessed as a stuffed bear.
However, it had two separate and opposite sides to the appearance.

A white side to it's right half of it's body, with a single black beaded eye and an innocent toothy smile. What one would assume a young child would see in a stuffed animal.

And a black side on it's left half of the body. A deep red, spiked shaped eye formed a rather threatening design; accompanied by a sharp, curved grin that had also showed teeth. It was a rather menacing side of the bear compared to the pure looking half.

I was in shock, and so was everyone else. A bear, that certainly wasn't a real bear that would be seen in nature, was moving; living.

And then I heard it, that same voice from the television in the classroom I was previously in, the high pitched voice that had a happy, childish tone when it spoke. It was from that..that bear, smiling away at everyone from it's distance.

And that was when that very same bear, spoke evil.

"Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy! You all will have just the best of times.."

It sneered, a scattered laugh that added on to it's childish demeanor.

"I'm Monokuma, your headmaster of this entire academy! Or rather, the place where you all will be living!"

I couldn't believe it, I can't! Living? Here?

Little did I know, this same bear--Monokuma, would cause me a lot more than fear.

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

Hello everyone !
For the official remake of this book, I'm proud to present to you the prologue of my book "Despair I Can't Bear!"
After four years of making one (yes one) "chapter" of this book and completely abandoning it, I'm back up and running again!

Thank you to those who stuck around and encouraged me to update this book! ꒰๑ω

Also...
Time for voting time!

It's simple, with a new start to the game, new characters come with it! But what kind?

There are two options that will be a main and important role in how this story will continue, but won't really affect the plot all two much.

They are actually to decide if I should use cannon characters from the actual game Danganronpa...
Or if I should use a limited amount of you, the reader's characters to replace the cannon ones.

Most votes that come out will decide what characters will appear in the next part!

Voting begins @  Friday, January 3rd, 2020.

Voting ends @  *undecided*

VOTING ENDED.

If votes come to the reader's characters, once announced it's first come first serve!

VOTING IN COMMENTS!<3

That's all lovelies, I hope you enjoyed the first part of this soon-to-be eventful book!

💕ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)
⁎ʏᴏᴏᴋs

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝