𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Chris's stomach churned painfully. "O- Of course I noticed you. I always did." Chris whispers. "How could I not? I always felt your gaze on me in the hallway or in English."

Red coursed over Sebastian's cheeks and up over his small ears. "Y-you did?"

Chris nods with a small smile. "Of course. You always had that look in your eyes, like a dear in headlights if I ever talked to you. Like you were shocked I would want to talk to you."

Sebastian coughs awkwardly. "T-that's because I was.."

"Why though?"

"I don't know."

****

While Chris was in the shower, Sebastian decided to make them some dinner. It was the least he could do, considering what Chris had done to help him.

Sebastian walks into the small kitchen, opening up the pantry to try and find something to cook. A packet of spaghetti catches his eye. Sebastian also finds a can of diced tomatoes, some mince in the fridge and an onion. Bolognese it is then.

Sebastian grabs a chopping board from the cupboard, placing it on the bench beside the already pealed onion. He opens up the mince, turning on one of the elements and putting a pan over top.

Sebastian breaks up the mince with a small frown on his lips, not liking having to touch it with his hands and throws it into the pan after putting in some oil.

"Ew ew ew." Sebastian mutters, running over to the sink and washing his hands. "Yuck!"

Sebastian, as quickly as he can, chops up the onion with stinging eyes. He throws in the diced tomatoes, the onion and stirs it around, completely unaware of the figure standing in the doorway, shirt halfway up their arms.

Chris smirks, not knowing Sebastian could cook, and places his shirt fully on. Chris sneaks up behind Sebastian who was humming softly, then wraps his arms around his waist for a hug, causing Sebastian to jump and yell in fright.

"Oh my gosh," Sebastian whispers, placing a hand over his hammering heart. "Don't do that!"

Chris laughs, resting his forehead against Sebastian's back, shoulders shaking. "I'm sorry." Chris chuckles. "I had to."

A blush paints itself on Sebastian's cheeks, his whole body going hot. Chris removes his face from Sebastian's back and places his chin in the crook of his neck, looking down at the food.

"I didn't know you could cook."

Sebastian bites his lip, Chris's breath on his neck sending tingles down his spine. "I- I guess you don't know everything about me."

Chris nods in agreement. "I guess I don't."

Once dinner is finished and placed out on the table, Sebastian and Chris take their seats across from one another and begin to eat.

"Did you enjoy the hike today? Other then those assholes doing what they did?" Chris asks, taking a bite.

Sebastian shrugs. "Yeah, it was nice. It sort of reminded me of the woods far from my house that I go to."