New Year's atease special #2/2

Start from the beginning

"Choi San stop it."

"Can't help my girlfriend is so hot."
(A/n: I have discovered that San called ATINYs hot. What do I do with this information)

Someone knocks at the door. It was probably yunho, his clothes were after all in the room. After you placed on one of san's shirt, you opened the door.

"Damn you even stole san's shirt after fucking him?" Yunho says.

"Oh shut it hoe. I'm gonna guess clothes?"

"Yes, now I'm changing in here. Could you leave for a bit." San walks behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"We will leave. You can have the room to yourself yunho." San smiles. Yunho rolls his eyes before walking into the room and locking the doors. You and San went to the kitchen. That's where things escalated when San decides put you on the counter. It was so messy, he started nibbling on your skin and kissing you as if he hasn't ate in months.

"Really on the counter? We make food on here you know?" Seonghwa says as he walks into the kitchen. The members couldn't careless about you two since they always knew San loved skinship. San pulls away.

"Well maybe if you got a girlfriend like ____. It would make much more sense to do this." San leans in again to kiss you but you placed a finger on his lips.

"I'm sorry Seonghwa, San is just a little needy after some an incident last night."

"Oh I know. You were kinda loud last night. The boys were all complaining, just finish this somewhere else then come and help me cook for dinner thanks." As you were about to answer, San picks you up.

"You heard him, let's continue this somewhere." You tried fighting San off but he was stronger.

"Seonghwa please help me." You say.

Mingi

(A/n: look sir i really love you a lot but stop this sir it's too cute, my heart can't take this)

Ah well look at the time, it was nearly midnight. Your family was gathered around the fireplace staying in the warmth. Currently, you were in your room...uhhh making out with one of your best friends. Why? Cause he said he wanted to practice on kissing for his date.

But it got heated real quick. You knew it was so wrong cause he had a date but his lips were soft like pillows. It was so addicting you couldn't even stop and even if you did, it was only for a short period before Mingi was the one to swoop into your lips again.

He parts from you again.

"Mingi...don't you have a date? Why are you making out with me...this is so wrong."

"I can't stop...you are too addicting." He leans in again then the door opens. You squeak and got off Mingi.

"Ohhhh I see that's where Mingi went, you two are making out. Mingi I thought you had a date with that hot girl from the café?" Wooyoung says as he adds a little wink.