Mom, who is this?!

Lorelai and Rory were walking through town square, when a guy in a motorcycle comes up to them and Rory jumps into his arms.

Blair: (looking out to the window of Vanessa's parents restaurant. The second place the serve ACTUALLY good food in Star Hallow besides Luke's diner) Savannah and Vanessa do you know who is that?
Vanessa: Maybe he is Rory's new boyfriend!
Blair: No. Dean and Rory just had a rough patch and they are already back together. Trust me they will never break up again, she loves him too much and he loves her. They're perfect together.
Savannah: Ok, what about your mom's boyfriend?
Blair: No, she and Max are no longer seeing each other.
Savannah: How about we go outside and ask your mom who he is?
Blair: ok
Vanessa: ( shouts to the kitchen) Mom! We're leaving.

Blair, Savannah, and Vanessa are running to Lorelai.
Blair: Hey! (Trying to get Mom! Who was that with Rory I the back of his motorcycle.
Lorelai: (stares into her daughter pretty Blue eyes). Um we should talk in private.
Blair: Did Dean and Rory get in another fight? Was that her new boyfriend?
Lorelai: um.... can we please talk in private.
Blair: I can't. Haley and her dad are picking me up soon to play our first game of the spring season.
Vanessa: What you trying to hide Ms. Gilmore..huh.
Savannah: Yeah, what you trying to hide. Her father.
Blair: (looks from her friends to her mother; her smile turns to her serious and sad face) was it him?
Lorelai: (mumbles out the words)yes.
Blair: I have to go and get my stuff ready. Haley and her dad will be here soon to get me.

Chilton Prep Spring Lacrosse Season
Haley: Hey! What's wrong you barely said a word to me and my dad since we pick you up for the big game.
Blair: It's nothing.
Riley: Hey remember when my parents went through that nasty divorce a couple of weeks ago. You stuck by me and cheered me up when I was down. Let me do that for you, what's the matter?
Blair: My dad...
Riley: what about him.
Blair: (a couple of tears rolled down her face) he back and I don't know what I want to say to him. I wrote so many letters but never had the courage to send them. What if he doesn't like me.
Haley: Hey! I like you no matter who you are because you made me happy and brought me into trying out for the girls' lacrosse team and I made captain of the 4th-grade team.
Parker: Yeah. And you help me come out of my shell and speak a lot more. Riley: See we all like and love you so if he doesn't want to know you the way we know you then it's his loss.
Blair: Thanks for the pep talk, I know you did this only to win our first game of the spring season.
Riley: hey! You really think we wanted to win.
Blair: that's what you said in the fall season.
(girls 4th-6th lacrosse team plays 5 games in the fall and spring seasons and the 5-6th grade plays an additional 5 games in the winter, and they have to win at least 4 games total in every season to qualify for the championship).
Haley: we care about winning but not as much as we care about our friendship with you.
(The girls hug and run to the field and starts to practice and play).

Driving Back to Star Hallow
Mr. Marshall: Good job on another win. I wish you two got some more playing time together because you are unstoppable.
Haley: Oh my goodness, dad stop.
Blair: (slightly giggles) Thank you Mr. Marshall.
Mr. Marshall: At least you are feeling better.  What got you so down earlier?
Haley: Dad.... stop.
Blair: It's ok Haley. At least your dad just pops in and out as mine does.
Haley: Her dad is back in town.
Mr. Marshall: Don't worry he hurts you he would not only have to deal with your mother, everyone in Star Hallow, but also me.
Blair: Thank you, Mr. Marshall. What happened between you and my mom and dad?
Mr. Marshall: Friends grow apart sometimes.
Blair: (talks to Haley) let's make a pack that we will never make the same mistake that they made, ok.
Haley: I love that idea. I'm in.
Mr. Marshall: we're here.
Blair: there is her motorcycle.
Haley: do you want me to go in with you?
Blair: Umm.. I.....
Mr. Marshall: Let's go in together.
(Get our of the car and rings doorbell)
Lorelai: Blair! Oh hey, what are you doing?
Mr. Marshall: I thought you wanted to see some pictures of her playing.
Christopher: Is that Ryan?
Mr. Marshall/Ryan: Christopher my man, long time no see. Wow this year really catching up with old friends. (Smiles at Lorelai).
Christopher: You have a child.
Mr. Marshall/Ryan: This is Haley, me and Sarah decided it was time to get married and have children but unfortunately she died before we could have more. (Looks at Lorelai) here are the pictures I hope you are really proud of Blair. You're going to drive them to the next game. (Looks to Christopher) it's really good to se you. Bye Blair and lorrie. ( childhood nickname he had for Lorelai).
Haley: bye Blair see you at school on Monday.
Blair: bye Haley! bye mr. Marshall.
(They leave and Rory comes out to ask Christopher something)
Rory: Hey I forget to ask you. Tomorrow morning I'm going to a softball game. To you want to come?
Chris: You... play softball?
Rory: (Rory, Blair, and Lorelai are laughing) uh....no.
Lorelai: you play softball? that's good. It's like if you say Blair is a complete book worm.
Chris: who game is it?
Rory: my friend Dean.
Chris: Dean?
Rory: yeah Dean. The game starts at 9 am. But the children softball starts at 7 am so we can watch Blair play first and then mom can pick her up to change and shower and then drop her off at dance practice later that day.
Blair: (looks at the floor the whole time) it's just the towns weekly children's game. Because the young adult/adults are terrible. You don't have to watch it.
Chris: I'll be happy to see both of my daughters tomorrow if you are playing or not.
Rory: Thanks.
Blair: (looks at the floor the whole time) thanks! I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight.
Lorelai: goodnight baby.
Rory: Goodnight, sweet dreams.
Chris: good night.
(Rory walks away into her bedroom. Chris gets up)
Lorelai: hey
Chris: yes, dear?
Lorelai: (laughs) There is lot more than a left earlobe resemblance there with Rory, especially with Blair.
Chris: Good. Thanks again for the door thing.
Lorelai: Thanks for wanting it.