#83 - Friends with Benefits

Start from the beginning

Michael:

Michael was leaning against his bunk, one hand resting on his chin whilst the other one was caressing your chin, removing hair from your face as you were sleeping peacefully in his bunk. Where the other boys were, he had no clue; all he knew was that right now, he needed to talk to one of them about a new problem that had come across his mind. Truth shit was that Michael was fucked. Throughout your whole friendship, he had never believed that he would gain feelings for you. It hadn't crossed his mind at all until a few weeks ago. And he had no clue what he could do about it because telling you would be so wrong. True feelings? That was never a fave topic between you two, and it was killing Michael. He was intoxicated. Intoxicated by everything you did and he couldn't do a thing about it. He hadn't expected it or seen it coming. But when he started to grow butterflies every time he saw you coming into the same room as him, an instant red blush would come to his cheeks and that was when he knew. And the only solution he could think about right now would be to talk to one of the boys. Of course they were not love experts but at least they could try to find a solution to his throbbing problem. When Michael heard someone approaching the bus, he instantly walked away from you and heading towards the bus kitchen, seeing Ashton standing with his phone. "Ash can I talk to you for a second?" Ashton removed his gaze from his phone to look at Michael, waiting for him to speak up. "So uh, the thing is. I don't know if you've noticed but Y/N and I have been in this.. Special kind of relationship here the last couple of months." "Explain further." Ash requested and Michael folded his hands together. "Okay, so basically, we've been friends with benefits." Ashton's eyes went wide by Michael's confession, "And now, I think I might have developed feelings for her. And I uh- Don't really know what to do about it since I was the one suggesting us being what we are today and it feels like she's kind of been avoiding me recently." Ashton stayed quiet as Michael explained, taking his words in. "When was the uh-, last time you guys were together?" Ashton tried to form out the question without sounding awkward, Michael shrugging his shoulders. "This morning, but that's not important." "Wait what, this morning?!" Ashton interrupted, a disgusted look coming to his beautiful face features. "Yeah." Michael answered casually, shrugging his shoulders. "Whilst we were all there, in the other bunks?!" "You guys never hear it when we do it so it's quite simple." Ashton had a horrified expression on his face now, but had to shrug it off and trying to find a solution to Michael's problem. "So she still wants to be with you? Michael nodded his head, "Yeah, but as friends with benefits. So I'm mainly stuck in the fucking friendzone - With benefits." Ashton ran a hand through his hair in thought, "I'll see what I can do about it okay? If so, I can talk with the other boys about it, they might have an idea for this." "Do what you wanna do." Michael replied, taking a look back where the bunks were, making sure that you weren't awake or listening to them in any way. "Good. I'll see what I can do man." Ash gave Mikey a reassuring slap on the shoulder before walking out of the bus and trying to find the other boys.

Ashton:

Laughter was filling the back area of the tour bus where you and the boys were currently seated, a vodka bottle placed in the middle of the table in front of you, secrets being split and shared between you guys. Your back was pressed against the space between Ashton's arm and chest, leaning against it and laughing at something Luke had just said. "Okay, my turn." Michael raised his hands in the air as he spoke, wiggling his eyebrows at you. Being so close to Ashton was not the slightest unfamiliar for you and the boys were used to you guys being close together, not having any clues about what so ever was going on when the curtains in the tour bus was closed. "Never have I ever had anal sex." Everyone started to crack up laughing by Michael's sentence, Calum and Luke folding their arms as they watched you guys, Ashton not taking a sip of his drink yet you did, making everyone's eyes go wide. "Okay don't judge me already!" You raised your hands in surrender with the drink in your hand, "It was not really sex as in sex more likely that my ex-boyfriend was a little drunk and ended up sticking it in the wrong direction. It was a nightmare to be honest." You explained and the boys started to crack of laughing, Michael clapping his hands together, "I knew you had it in you Y/N." He wiggled his eyebrows at you making you roll your eyes at him, everyone now looking at Luke. "Okay, never have I ever wanted to have sex with someone inside this room." This time, to your surprise, everyone took a sip from their drink including Luke. "Wauw you guys, unless it's someone from the same gender as you, I feel flattered." You mumbled, placing your drink back on the table. The game continued for a bit, more and more alcohol being drunk. "Hey Y/N, which one us would you actually bang?" Michael asked all of the sudden, realizing that you had been drinking by that sentence as well. You wiggled your eyebrows at him before smirking at Calum, Michael and Luke instantly starting to holler and whistle at Calum, him sending you an air blown kiss. Even though Ashton knew it didn't mean much to him, he still tensed in his seat and flinched by your sudden secret, the thought of you having other boys in mind, sexually, built up a jealousy in his veins that he didn't expected to be there. And he knew that you were probably only saying Calum to not make any revilements about you but it clearly had an effect on him. "So you're saying that if you got the chance, you would fuck Calum?" Michael smirked, looking at you whilst Calum next to him was sitting with a cocky smirk on his face, winking over at you. "I can't deny the fact that the thought has crossed my mind." Calum's smirk only grew bigger, and only making Ashton more protective than what he already was, his jaw clenching as he watched Calum in the corner of his eye. "Something wrong?" You whispered in his ear when you noticed his sudden odd presence, looking up at him in curiosity. "Nothing." He shrugged, sending you a small smile before looking up at the other boys as well. No doubt, you could tell that Ashton was lying; the jealousy was not in his veins anymore, yet prominent on his clothes and the way his attitude was around his atmosphere.