Part 14

I took a little break for New Years and just because I was tired lol I'm going to be updating frequently again :)
Sorry this one is quite short. Not much time to write today.
Summary of last chapter :
I'm not sure if you can even call it a lime, it was barely that. But as they were about to um- you'know and dib walked in. He screamed at zim and slapped him. Gaz punched Dib in the jaw. That's pretty brief so I just recommend reading the second paragraph of last chapter. There's nothing sexual in that. Please remember to vote if you enjoy this story :).
———————————————-—————————————————————————————-

Dib stumbled back, a small trickle of blood left his busted lip. Ha. It was funny to see my 5'9 brother scared of me. His 5'6 little sister. "Get out" I snarled at him. "Not until you come with me" he says, trying to grab my arm again. I slapped his hand away from me, and backed up a couple feet. "You have 10 seconds to get your ass out of here, before you're forcibly removed" I said steel running through my voice. Why did he have to ruin everything for me. "Gaz! He's- he's an alien! He's trying to destroy earth!" Dib stuttered. "So was s tak, but that doesn't stop you from trying to contact her." I spat.

He had spent countless hours trying to contact her. No doubt for the short time she was here, he had a crush on her. Damn hypocrite. Even now I woke up to him on the roof, shouting to tak through a radio system. He had never gotten a response. He stared at me. A tear ran down his cheek. Had I gone too far? I looked over to zim, who had been quite this whole ordeal. He was staring at the floor.

"Look dib, I'm sorry about tak. But you can't get mad at me for dating and alien, when you're hopelessly in love with one. Of the same species!" I told him, trying to calm myself down. "Can you just leave, we can text about this later." I said. He had now slumped to the floor and was resting his face on his hands. I'd never seen him like this before. He looked so helpless, so sad. I walked over to him, and sat down next to him. He looked up at me. His eyes red and his glasses in his lap. "I'm sorry" he whispered, interrupted by a gasping shudder. I awkwardly wrapped my arm around him and he cried for a bit, after what seemed like forever, he shook my arm off and we both stood up. Zim still stood staring at the ground about 20 feet away. "I'll text you tonight" I said as he walked to the elevator wiping his tears.