Chapter 2

Charlie screams as Leo pulls him out of the way of Jack's oncoming fist you scream at Jack begging him tears rolling down your cheeks as he calls you a 'cheating,lying slut' he slaps you and picks you up and throws you across the room you smash your back against a wall and bang your head on the bedside table 'LILY' Charlie screams as blood starts to trickle down the wall 'PLEASE JACK LEAVE HER ALONE' Charlie cries Jack walks up to you and slaps you again he drags you by your legs shouting 'YOURE A WHORE' throws you at Charlie who grabs you and runs Leo pushes Jack out of the way and you there begin running for the lift when your in the lift you regain some consciousness as Charlie looks at you kisses your forehead and says 'we'll be at the hospital soon lily don't worry' the doors finally open to find Jack standing in front of the exit waiting for you he tries grab you but Charlie punches him to the ground Charlie starts running for the door and Jack gets back up but is stopped by BAM'S security and is dragged back down to the floor and is put into handcuffs an ambulance takes the three of you to hospital Leo has a bruise on his eye and Charlie has a bleeding nose and eye You finally reach the hospital and are rushed to the emergency ward...
----------------------------------------------
That's it for today guys hope you really like this thanks a million again for the support you're all epic and I love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️