Operation Streetsweep

Dokkaebi POV

Six was gathering all the operators for a announcement at the canteen. I was sitting at one of the blue benches when she went up to the auditorium. All the operators were looking at here with eagerness to hear some news. IQ was next to me and she spoke to me. 

IQ: What do you think the announcements for?

"A new pool cleaner? The one we have sucks at his job."

IQ giggled and she turned to six who was heading to the microphone. Her suit matched the blue curtains behind her. She coughed to get everyone's attention which worked. Everyone looked straight at her.

Six: Everyone as you know I called you all here today for a important announcement. We are getting a new recruit.

This gained a lot of murmurs.

IQ: a new recruit? Close enough.

We both laughed at this. Sofia yelled out.

Zofia: Will he be disrespectful like the rest of them!

Six: Not exactly. He is closed off to socializing of any sort.

Six then got on a radio.

Six: bring him in.

4 guards rushed a guy through the doors and on the ground in the middle of the room. He got up and he had cuffs on him. He turned around to the 4 guards with stun batons. There was burns all over his gear. (You had your gear on) He was limping. He got into a fighting stance. One of the guards walked up to him and swung at his leg. He dropped to one knee.and looked up. The guard tried going for a jab but he stuck his cuffs up making it get stuck in the links. He grabbed the baton and swung at the side of the guards head. He then got behind the guard back to back and put the baton around his neck choking the guy. The man was struggling to get air and the rest of the guards ran up to him. The swung at his gut making him release the baton and drop to the floor. The all swung at the person on the floor. Ruthlessly  aiming for his head. His head kept slamming into the floor. And he shriveled himself up the best he could.

Six: Stop right now!

The guards stopped and left. One of them spat on him before leaving. A man came in and left a case by him.

Man: Your weapons are in here.

The man walked away leaving the person on the floor. He limped to the case as fast as he could. He opened the case and it only had a knife and pistol. He put the knife in the sheathe. He the stuck his pistol on the sheathe on his kneecap. He then played his head down on the case.

Six: Doc help this man.

Doc stepped away from the benches and ran to the man. He got down on one knee and loaded his pistol with a stim. He was about to shoot it but the man slapped the gun out of his hand. He then dissapeared  out of thin air. After about 2 minutes he appeared by Six.

Six looked at him before speaking back into the microphone.

Six- This is the new operator codename Slone.

He stuck a syringe in his side while she was talking before ripping it out and tossing it on the floor.

Six-treat him like your fellow operators.

Slone POV

Six then turned to me. You already know your way around so you could wander or whatever. A special operation is going to be set up for you next week. I'm sorry about the guards I will talk to them about that.

I nodded and jumped off the stage. I cloaked and went through the canteen doors. I knew were I wanted to go. The roof. I used my jumpack to get me high enough to grab the ledge of the canteen roof. I pulled myself up and I fell on gravel. I just laid there looking at the clouds. Sadly there is a ladder up here meaning  others could also come here. I didn't care. I wanted to be alone. I pulled out my makeshift hacking device(MHD)