(Like this exactly like this!)

Lizzie propelled herself forward and found all sorts of her memories, her first curse word (which was actually not that bad, she had yelled out ass after angle said it)

She saw her and Zims first kiss, she smiled down at that. She chuckled and kept going forward. She heard Zims voice. "Zim?!" She yelled out.

A few minutes went by but felt like hours. But she heard someone weakly answer back.

"Lizzie..."

Lizzie gasped and looked around. That was Zims voice... 

"ZIM!" She shouted. Now he appeared, all chained up and bloody. Lizzie rushed over to him. Zim coughed and looked up, his tail started wagging. "oh lizzie...it worked! my new invention worked! quick! go get your dad and tell him to go to the abandoned news station. Lizzie, in case i don't ever see you again, please know that I love you." Zim said. 

"new invention? Zim what are you talkin about?" Lizzie asked. Lizzie saw zim start getting dragged away. "THE ABANDONED NEWS STATION! I LOVE YOU LIZZIE!" zim cried. Lizzie reached out but zim was gone.

Lizzie awoke with a start. She knew that had just happened was real. She gulped, this was really going to test her deal making abilities. She stood and checked her phone, she had been gone for three hours. 

Lizzie looked around and found an eagle in a tree staring at her. that's strange...i didn't know hell had eagles...learn somethin new everyday I guess. Lizzie thought to herself. She shrugged and made her way to the abandoned news station. 

It was an hour walk, so lizzie used her tentacles for walking.She let herself think about what she was going to do when she looked up and saw the same eagle. She let "what in the actual fuck..." slip out and the eagle ruffled its wings. 

To test, lizzie held out her arm and the eagle flew down to it. Lizzie noticed its blondish and whitish color...and it had apple symbols on its wings...Lizzie gasped and looked down at the eagle angrily. 

"I know its you mom." 

The eagle jumped off and there stood a very angry charlie. "Elizabeth Alexis Magne what do you think your doing?!" Charlie asked. Lizzie rolled her eyes. "saving my boyfriend from being tortured? whats it look like?" Lizzie asked. Charlie was taken aback by the meaness in her daughters attitude. 

"Lizzie you could end up getting hurt!" Charlie lectured. Another eye roll escaped lizzies eyes. "Mom i got this, i can control my wendigo side, trust me!" Lizzie begged. Charlie sighed. "I'm sorry Lizzie, I really do want to trust you...its just..." Charlie began. 

"Im listening." Lizzie said, an eyebrow raised. Charlie chuckled. "since when did you get so bossy young lady?" Charlie teased. Lizzie shrank. "Honestly i have no idea." Lizzie admitted. Charlie chuckled and patted her daughters back. 

"well Liz, lets just say i know what its like to be in Zim's position." Charlie said, her eyes filling with all sorts of emotions. Anger, and fear being two huge ones. Lizzie gasped. "Mom. Who was it." Lizzie said. "well it was kind of two people. Vox was the one who killed Vaggie, than there was valentino, ugh than there's your aunt...Listen lizzie, when i started dating your father-" Charlie started but was stopped by lizzie. 

"MOOOMM!! I don't need a lecture. I want to save my...lover..." Lizzie said the last part quietly. Charlie stood and looked lizzie up and down, her powers trying to figure out what she meant by that. 

Charlie gasped. Her little girls V-card was gone. "ELIZABETH!" Charlie yelled. Lizzie flinched. "hey! It happened with the right imp! besides, your one to talk when..." Lizzie started but stopped herself. "mom I need to get him. Im sorry, but only i know where he is, and im not just going to stand by and see him tortured. Goodbye mom." Lizzie said, transforming into cheetah and running off. 

"LIZZIE!!!" charlie cried. She tried to run after her but felt a huge pain her in stomach. "CHARLIE!!!" Somebody shouted. Charlie looked over and saw Alastor running towards her. "AL! she's gone! she knows where zim is!" 

LIZZIE'S POV

I ran to the abandoned news station after i turned back and hid since my ears caught my fathers voice. God, how i wanted to run to him, but I had to do this for Zim. Lets just say once we turned eighteen, i planned on breaking usual tradition. (if dad even lets me)

Now did i have my first time with zim? yeah...about that...We where at a party (high school, HELLO!) and we both accidentally drank to much. So i have no memory of it. We just woke up naked in bed next to each other. 

I have no idea how dads gonna react, he'll have zims head! ANYway, yeah. I dont care if i die, i want him alive. Its not like im good at anything anyway. 

After about twenty minutes, i found myself at the address. I sighed and stepped in, breathing in the buldings old husky smell. 

Whoever hurts him, will have to deal with me, and trust me when I say...

it wont be pretty.