24.

Willow's pov:
Harry and I were both packed up and ready to go.I was sad as the vacation was ending and I have this gut feeling that something is going to happen.

The hotel staff is carrying our luggage behind the hut we were staying in.I thought we had to go back to the yacht?Everything harry has planned is not at all practicable.In my head I think 'this is what we are gonna do' but it always seems opposite.

"Why are we going behind the hut?"I ask.

"Because our ride back to airport is waiting for us there"

"What about your yacht?"

"It went back home to London"he simply states.I nod my head still confused as to what was happening.

When we completely reached behind the hut I saw a helicopter

"Once again,are you kidding me"I asked shocked.

"Nope"he laughs.

"Please tell me you're secretly not Christian Grey"I ask fake laughing,I was still in awe.

"No love"he laughs "I can't fly it and I'm certainly not that dominant"he smirks looking at me.

"Yeah"I mumbled.

We get into the helicopter and take off.The view was amazing,we reached the airport in hour and boarded the plane.

The view was amazing,we reached the airport in hour and boarded the plane

When we reached London,we decided to go back to Harry's house.I was used to Harry's house by now.I knew his gate code and all the important parts of the mansion.

One of Harry's staff carried our luggages in the house,when we reached the front door there was a packet placed down on the mat with my name written on it.Why was there a packet for me sent to Harry's house?

"What's it babe?"Harry asks.

"Don't know,let's go inside and see".

I sit on the couch when harry goes to bring some water.He comes back sitting down besides me.I open the packet and see a letter written for me.When I open the letter some pictures fall down from them.I flip the pictures and go completely numb because of what I see,I feel harry tense besides me.