Andrew give a little smile. He's happy that he have someone that would protect him. He was brought into a house by (Y/n). (Y/n) was actually a writer. He/she wrote many books but keeps all of them to himself/herself. They lived happily as a family.

But it was not for long.

One day the villagers burst through the door of (Y/n)'s house in the middle of the night so he/she was caught off guard. The villagers took him/her away before he/she even could get one his/her book. Andrew hid but was found shortly because of his crying. He was also captured and was called as "the demon's child" or sometimes his old nickname that is "monster".

The next day Andrew was forced to watch his caretaker burned in front of so many people who screamed and shout at him/her.

"Burn the sorcerer/sorceress!"

"Burn that demon! He/she doesn't belong on earth!"

"Let him/her burn in the depths of hell!"

Andrew covers his ears and closed his eyes tightly. He look at his caretaker for the last time. He/she mouthed to him.

"It's alright.. and I'm sorry for not being strong enough to protect you.. I'm sorry.. but please live the rest of your life to the fullest.. I love you my dear child.. even though I'm not your real parent.. I still care about you more than anything"

And with that he/she was burned into ashes. Andrew was then left alone again.

He escaped from those people and run back to where their house is. It was a bit of a long journey. But when he get there all he sees is the black burnt remains and structure of what used to be their home. He was left crying alone. He was left alone again.

Years later

Andrew received a mysterious letter saying about a game and a prize. The letter also said that he would find someone that would understand him there. So he accepted the invitation to the game and headed there. He didn't know what awaits but didn't care. All he care is knowing who would understand him that would wait there in that place.

Andrew's POV

I was in front of the manor. This place was really hidden from society and it looks like it was also abandoned by society. It's already night so I knocked on the door. I waited and it's been a bit long. No one answered it yet. Maybe this was the wrong place. When I was about to turn around and leave the door opened revealing a sleepy man wearing a green hoodie staring at me.

"Are you going to get in or just stare at me?"

His tone was a bit harsh and I quickly get in before he gets more irritated. He showed me my room and just left me there in the hall. I didn't know what to do so I get in the room and sleep since it's already late.

The next morning I found other people walking in the hall to where I suppose was the dining area to eat breakfast. I should follow them so I know where it is and not get lost. I followed them quietly until one of them looks back and notices me.

"Oh hey there are you a new Survivor? Nice to meet you I'm William!"

I just nod and look down. I don't really like talking to others. Usually they would ignore me or just give me a dirty look. They all look at me confused and then just continue walking. I can hear one of them said.

"He's weird. He'd probably get along with Aesop well haha. But not even Aesop is this quiet"

I don't care. I just continue following them to the dining room.