17

*Markus's pov* (didn't expect that did ya)

I started packing. I'm going to LA. If anyone could help it would be Keira. Regarding how many heartbreaks she's been through. I don't trust Colby at all. She's 19 and he's 22. It's just not right in my eyes. He was being paid to babysit her in the beginning. So technically he was being paid to date her. The paying only stopped after her incident. Which means he could still be hoping for payment. Hell he could still be getting paid. He isn't trustworthy. He will break her heart again. Fuck her up mentally and physically. His love is suicidal. You probably think oh Markus your just jealous or stop being so overprotective. But I'm not jealous and even if i am being overprotective its none of your business. Everyone thinks I'm just the mistake of the family. Having a child at 16. Ive had Layla in my life for 3 years almost 4 and I couldn't be happier. Well i was happy. Until Vixen fucked around and got pregnant with her bosses baby. Sounds like a movie i know. Heck her boss is 47, married and has 4 children. 5 now if you count Vixen's. He's rich let me tell ya that. He has 3 cars. Doesn't seem like many but when its a Lamborghini, Tesla and a McLaren its a lot. According to my step-dad Vixen and her boss, Rodney, are engaged. He's divorcing his wife of 20 years for her. She's a gold digger. I don't want Layla around him so I'm taking Vixen to court to get custody. I need Keira here so show how much Layla likes her more than Vixen. So Layla can be with her Auntie and as much as i hate saying it, her Uncle. Ive got a good lawyer. Plus Keira is pretty good at getting background info on people so if she can find any tea on Rodney, his children, his family or Vixen herself it would be great. Anyway enough about me and my drama.

347 words