11

*Keira's pov*

Christmas.

My favourite time of year.

People singing.

Having fun.

Visiting family.

Oh wait.

Nope I hate Christmas.

I Mid flight. I've fallen asleep.

"Hey." I was woken up to Colby shaking me slightly. I looked outside to see we had landed. I sighed and stood up. Hand in hand we exited the plane. Collected our bags and left.

"Bye Colby." I hugged him before getting into my Uber.
"Bye call me so I know people what time to be there for your dinner." Colby said.
"Yup." I smiled. I gave him a quick kiss and climbed into the Uber.

"DAD!" I yelled opening the front door.
"He's gone out to get some carrots he'll be back soon." A buff boy with black hair and green eyes said. I nodded.
"I'm Keira." I smiled.
"I'm Markus." Markus smiled. A girl and a toddler came over.
"This is my girlfriend and daughter." Markus said.
"Woah how old are you?" I asked.
"19." Markus replied. My eyes widened. He nodded and laughed.
"Hi I'm Vixen and this is Layla." A girl with light pink shoulder length hair smiled. Layla had black hair and blue eyes.
"Wow you guys are so pretty." I laughed.
"Thank you." Layla said quietly.
"I'm heading to my room." I smiled.
"Yeah it hasn't changed since you were last here." Markus laughed. I smiled  and headed to my room.

I showered and changed.

I walked downstairs to see my Dad about to open the door to Colby

"I'LL GET IT!" I yelled. I ran over to the door and opened it to reveal Colby. I hugged him.
"Come In" I smiled. I only realised that I haven't met my step-mom or my other step-sibling. Talking of the devils.

296 words