85 Hitominju

"unnie! look at this!" Hitomi picked a flower for Minju.

"unnie?"
"yes? oh wow... this is a sunflower"
"Yes I hope you'll be always happy like this sunflower~"

"Hitomi ah, do you know why I have to live here?"
"why unnie?"
"my parents are dead since I was a three. The couple now I called as my parents are the ones who adopted me. And now I'm here, in Japan."

"What is adopt unnie?"
"Well, you could say a couple picked me from a random place and they are not the one who gave birth to me...but Hitomi ah you are still 5 years old... you won't understand yet."

"so I have to get to 13 years old like you so I could understand a-dot?"

"It's adopt not a-dot but yeah... you'll understand when you grow older." Minju ruffled Hitomi's hair.
---
"Minju- unnie!" Hitomi ran into the classroom and hugged her unnie.
"Hitoma, it's great that we're in the same class this year~" Minju patted her head.
"Minju unnie, I think I finally understand what is adopt."

"huh?"
"It means no matter who you are, they are willing to take care of you and raise you up. So unnie, can I adopt you? I want to take care of you for the rest of my life."

"Hitoma, it's not the real meaning of adopt. But for the time being, study and achieve good grades in the studies." Minju patted her head like before and left.
---
"unnie! Minju unnie!" Hitomi ran towards her unnie.
"Minju unnie! Look! I am now studying as a medical doctor. I did what you said: study and get good results. Can I adopt you now?"

"Not yet.Hitomi, work hard and be humble." Minju smiled at her cute neighbor and just patted her.
"but unnie, when can I adopt you? It's like forever!"
Minju smiled and walked away.

After 3 years of not seeing each other, MInju and the couple who adopted her came across a car accident. The couple unfortunately lost their lives but Minju survived with a broken leg.

" What should I do now..." And the door opened, a certain Hitomi bursted in with a messy hair. " unnie! Are you ok?"

" I am ok under this condition?"

"To me, no unnie."

"..."

Hitomi stayed for a longer time and talk to Minju. Minju wasn't attentively listening to her as she was planning on something.

___

"UNNIE STOP THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING" Hitomi sweared at the scene she saw. The love of her life, Kim Minju is trying to commit suicide in front of her eyes.

"Hitomi..."
"unnie... why?"
"do you think I can live anymore? I'm paralyzed now, my parents are dead, my job is lost."
"unnie... you still have me. I can take care of you."

"Hitomi..."
"unnie, can I adopt you?"

"..." Minju was sobbing at what Hitomi has said. She was persistent that she is willing to take care of a paralyzed person like her. She thought Hitomi was joking along but she wasn't. Her beloved little sister.
"yes... if you wish."
"unnie, that's my wish from the day I met you."
Minju gave a punch on Hitomi which the Japanese wailed and pouted.
"I love you Hitoma."
"I love you so much Minmin unnie."