79 Yenyul

Where God gives Yena a female named Yuri as a girlfriend for a day.

"Lord savior, the mother of K-pop, God Jisoo please give me a girlfriend. It's just a girlfriend. No more requirements please..."

"Fine. A girlfriend you need? I'll give you one tomorrow morning. Go to bed right now and have a good dream."

"Jisoo, are you serious? Randomly giving a girlfriend to this young lady?"

"Lisa honey, she needs a girlfriend so I'm gonna give her one just for a day. What's the problem? There's no trouble right? I'm giving her one."

"I can't understand you wife but as you like." Lisa waved off with a chuckling Jisoo and the other couple smirked.

"Whipped culture I'll say, Rosé honey."
"Let's see what would happen to that duck girl for, my baby Jennie."

---

Yena woke up. Was that a dream? Who are those four girls? She remembered Eunbi unnie saying "Oh damn God Jisoo Hy-Hyewon pleaseeee don't stop..." That time she was with Hyewon in the room alone. Who was God Jisoo? She remembered no one named Jisoo she has met in her life.

"Um...Hello Yena-si?"
A beautiful lady stood in front of her. A godness she would say.

"Hello...who are you in my bedroom? Are you perhaps The God Jisoo?"

"No.... I'm not God Jisoo. I'm Jo Yuri, nice to meet you Yena-si."
"And...Yena-si you don't know who is God Jisoo? She is one of the most famous idol group, Blackpink."

"Well, I don't know who is Jisoo but why are you here?"
"Jisoo told me you need a girlfriend(?) So yeah, she asked me to come."
Yuri slightly blushed and shook hands with Yena. Yena choked and shook hands with Yuri.

Yena quickly brushed her teeth, change her clothes and got out with Yuri. Well, it's holiday so she was free.

"Oi Yena! Nice to see you again." Hyewon waved and was clinging Eunbi's hand. "Hey Yena, who's that female next to you?" Eunbi was curious.

"annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jo Yuri, Yena's girlfriend." Kangbi was shocked. "Yena, when did you get yourself a girlfriend?"

Yena scratched her head " it's a complicated situation but I'll say it's  both of you gave me a chance to have a girlfriend." Hyewon and Eunbi frowned but they just shrugged off. "Anyway, remember the 4 of us, including Chaeyeon-si, will have a dinner next week." And the couple left.

Yena frowned. She didn't told them that Yuri will be staying with her for only one day, and what should she do? Yuri pulled her around. "Yena-si, let's go hiking!" The next second she already found she was half way to the top of the hill. "Wha-" "Yena, it's ok. Just keep on hiking is fine."

Yena was exhausted after hiking for 4 hours. Yuri smiled and lean next to the laying-on-the-floor-Yena

"Tired babe?" "Yeah..." Yuri slowly put her lips on Yena's. Maybe Yuri isn't really a human, her lips were soft as feather. Yena was shocked and she coughed. Yuri chuckled.

"Anyway Yena, it's good to meet you...but I have to leave. Hope we can meet again one day~"
Yuri disappeared from Yena's sight. Yena sighed and walked back to her home. It was great to have a girlfriend and doing something that she rarely does in her holidays. Well, maybe having a girlfriend can make her see a different perspective of life.
---
"Yuri, mission complete... now you can return to the angels-in-training center with the others. Oh, you grade is promoted so yeah, you will attend Rosé's lessons from tomorrow onwards." Jisoo left these words and went to Lisa's side.

"You're right wifey, giving this duck a girlfriend made her think more about her life."Lisa sank into Jisoo's arms. Jisoo also gave her a long hug.

"Sometimes, human beings need a inspiration so that he or she could move on in life."