Chapter 1

Inside a cave in a middle of a forest, a five years old boy with brown hair and hazel eyes can be seen.

Ashura look around his surroundings, he was a bit startled when he found out that he was inside a goddamn cave.

He sighed, back in his previous world, he was a member of a mafia, he was pretty high ranking too. He was the right-hand man of the boss, his authority is second only to his boss.

He was also pretty strong, he was capable of crushing rocks with his grip, heck he can even punch a hole through a hard wall.

He was pretty fast too, he can even cover a distance 100 meters in 7.98 seconds.

His hand-to-hand combat, or CQC, is perfect, he can even overpower an opponent much stronger than him with his skills alone.

But now, the mighty right-hand man of the boss of a mafia, is now reduced to a mere five years old child.

Ashura went out of the cave to hunt some animals, after all, he couldn't train with an empty stomach.

Walking deeper through the forest, ot didn't take long before he spotted a wild boar, he licked his lips as he pounced at the boar.

As if feeling its life was in danger, the boar quickly ran away. Its speed was even faster than Ashura.

"Not today!"

Then, Ashura summoned his boots, and his speed quickly increased, Ashura can hardly see anything at this point, he was moving too fast than his brain can handle.

As he caught up to the boar, he quickly sent it flying above with his kick. It might not be possible for an ordinary 5 years old, but Ashura's muscles are at least fifty times denser than normal.

When the boar fell to the groun, Ashura made sure that it is already dead by attacking several times, before nodded in satisfaction and drag the boar back to the cave.

Ashura didn't know how to use magic, so he decided to make fire the old fashion way, using dried pieces of woon and sticks.

It took him at least fifteen minutes before he managed to produce a fire.

Then, he took some boar meat and quickly roasted it. It isn't delicious, but it wasn't bad either, actually it doesn't have any flavor.

But he ate it anyway. After he finished eating, he look outside the cave, noticing that it was almost night, so he decided to take a rest, and train tomorrow morning.

"I feel like a caveman. Sigh~ from a luxurious bed to a hard ground, how far have I fallen?"

He increases the fire by adding some woods, after all it was pretty cold at this cave.

He was still feeling a bit hungry, the whole boar just barely filled him up. But he forced himself to sleep, chanting in his head that he would surely hunt all the boars he could find tomorrow.