Party at the Hearth Mansion

Hestia Familia is safely back after the dangerous mission assigned to them by the guild which went horribly wrong. To celebrate the safe return of Bell Cranel from the deep floors, the head of the Hestia Familia, goddess Hestia, decided to host a party.

All the God and Goddesses were invited to the fancy party by the same goddess who ones lived under a church. With the help of Takemikazuchi Familia and Miach Familia, the Mansion was turned into a party place fit for a king.

In the afternoon, God and Goddesses all came to the party in their fancy party wears greeting Hestia and with gifts in their arms. That was when Orario's one and only sex-obsessed goddess, Freya, came down the stairs of the mansion with his two handsome bodyguards behind her. On her hand was a big bag and inside it was a mysterious gift.

Thinking that the gift is something valuable brought for her, Hestia was overwhelmed with joy and came running towards Freya. Freya, simply with her palm moved Hestia away and started walking towards his favourite adventurer, Bell Cranel.

Freya: "My sweetheart I brought a gift just for you."

Freya handed him the big bag but inside it was a huge photo album. When Bell opened the album to look inside, he started to blush. Inside the album were pictures of Freya in sexy in translucent clothing.Being a nice boy Bell unwillingly accepted the gifts. That is when in a flash Hestia came in between them and smacked down the photo album.

Freya: "Hestia, this gift is for Bell not for you. You have no rights to prevent Bell from accepting it."

Hestia: "Nooooooo do not spoil my pure Bell!!! Move your filthy hands from him right now!!!"

Freya: Anyways Hestia, where did you get the money to host such a fancy party? I heard you owe Hephaestus 200 million valis.

Hestia: "Hehehe, I would sell the entire mansion for my beloved Bell Cranel!"

 At that moment suddenly there was a loud crashing sound "Clash"!!! Everyone turned their heads towards it only to find the captain of Hestia Familia, Bell Crane, unconscious on the floor. Upon seeing Bell unconscious Hestia screamed: "Bell!!!!"